Chapter Nine-Falling Too Deep

This chapter is going to be a little short Guys. Sorry. I'm too focused on the "Missing Baby" Mv today. It's so amazing. If anyone didn't watch it yet can watch it on you tube.

............ ........... ........

Mew slowly opened his eyes. For a moment he was in confusion. Then everything came back.  He can feel the fear of the earlier night trying to consume him again. He was feeling disgusted with himself. He wanted to cut his skin and throw it away. It felt like he can still hear that man's voice taunting him, touching him. 

Mew closed his eyes tightly not wanting to cry anymore. Just then he can feel someone's finger rubbing his forehead softly. He slowly opened his eyes and just like that all the fear that he was feeling was gone. It's like someone has turned the scared switch off inside him as he looks at those black orbes.

"Stop forwning.It makes you look like a ghost." Gulf smiled at him and just like that all Mew's bad memories and fears went away.

Gulf was observing Mew's face closely. he can tell that the other man was still trumatised about what happened earlier. It made him angry again. He really should've killed that bastard before. He slowly stood up from the bed not wanting to remember what happened anymore.

Mew missed the feeling of Gulf's hand when he suddenlt stood up from the bed. It only then did he realized that he wasn't at his dorm.

"Gulf...where am I."

Gulf looked back at him trying to forget yesterday's events. "My apartment, I didn't know where else to take you. But don't worry. After breakfast I'll drop you at your dorm." He was starting to go away when Mew's voice stopped him again.

"I..I'm sorry.I'm sorry Gulf. I sholdn't have yelled at you.I..." Mew gulped again trying to control his tears.

"Crybaby!"

"Huh!"He looked up with confusion as Gulf looked at him with smile.

"Are you sure you're actually 20 years old not two?"

His eyes furrowed with irritation. "I'm not a crybabay."

"Are you sure?" Gulf raise his brow at him. "Because you sure do look like one of those children always crying for icecreams with runny nose."

"GULF KANAWUT!"

He laughed at the man who was throwing a tantrum now. "Just come and have breakfast before it gets cold. I'll drop you off then, Mr. crybaby." He can still hear the other man cursing at him from the bedroom. This is good. Angry Mew is good. He was fine with everything as long as he don't cry. For some reason he really can't bear to see him cry. 

 "Also.." Gulf looked behind at the now angry man sitting at his bed. "Stop getting into trouble. I'm not always gonna be around to save you." With that he went towards the kitchen.

Mew was dumbfounded for a monement. Gulf's words hitting hard at him.

....... ...... ......... 

"Can you slow it dowwwn..."

He smiled at the man sitting behind him holding onto him for dear life. "Stop being scared...Just close your eyes and feels the wind."

"No thanks. I might just fell from this devils rider aka bike of yours." Mew was feeling like he will fall anytime now.

"I won't let you fall. trust in me." Gulf took  a slight glance at Mew sitting behind him. "Do you trust me?"

Mew looked at Gulf. " I do" He replied without any hesitation cause it was the truth. It might've been only two weeks but he does trust him. More than anyone he has ever trusted. "I do trust you."

Gulf smiled at him. "Then.......Here we goooooo" With that he increased the speed even more. 

"Gulf Kanawut, I'm gonna kill you."

He tried . He really tried to stay angry at that man but in the end he started laughing too.

.......... .......... ........

Mew glared at him again. " I thought I told you to drop me off at the cafe."

Gulf narrowed his eyes in anger. "Your hand is not in good shape. Take today off."

Mew narrowed his eyes too. " Don't tell me what to do or not. My hand is fine."

"Stop being stubborn. Taking a day off won't kill you." He was losing his patience now. he had to re bandage his hand yesterday night. It was badly burnt.

"I'm not gonna do it. I'll go." Mew glared at him. He glared right back.

"So you won't listen?"

"No"

"Fine, do whatever you want." With that he starteed his bike and went away from there leaving a very angry Mew behind.

"Jerk." He wispered to himselft then started walking towards the cafe. His mood was very happy since today's norning but now he feels depressed again. He entered the cafe with slumped down shoulders.

"Hey P'Jeed." His voice was missing the  normal enthuasism it always has.

"Mew..."

"I'll start right away, Phi. " he tried to smile but it didin't come out.

"Don't worry about it. Your friend voluntered in your place" Mew was confused now.

"What?"

She smiled at her then gestured toward the counter. Mew was really shocked now.

Is that...is that Gulf? As iff that man could read his mind. Gulf looked at him more like glaring at him then went back to the customer giving her coffee to her. 

A smile lit up his face. looking at the other man who was now busy in arguing with the customer about the difference between black coffee and creamy black coffee

"Your friend is scary Mew." P'Jeed wishpered to him but he only smiled in return still looking at him. 

"Yes..That he is."But He is still mine. My scary Man

........ ........ ...........

Sorry again For the short update this time. Let's meet again na in the next chapter...Til Then byeeeee