☔︎︎ 12 ☔︎︎

A small clip of Yarashi training Izuku

"Come on, Izuku! Pull me harder!" Yarashi screams. Izuku grunts trying to pull Yarashi. Yarashi frowns and does the move on him.

She grabs Izuku sleeve and arm. She lifts him up and slams him down into the sand. "Okay, lets do that again!" Yarashi says. "Everything hurts..." Izuku says. "You're gonna get use to it!" Yarashi says, pulling Izuku up.

They get into position again. "Remember the sleeve and arm. Then pull as hard as you can!" Yarashi says. They both quiet down and start to do attacks and defenses. Yarashi had to go slower for Izuku.

She lets him notice a free chance. He grabs her sleeve and arm. This time she noticed a difference from the other tries. Izuku yells as he finally lifts Yarashi up and slams her down to the sand.

Yarashi smiles and quickly gets back up. "Now do it again! Just like that!" Yarashi exclaims. "Are you okay?!" Izuku asks. "Of course, that was too soft! Slam me down in more anger like Bakuhoe would!" Yarashi says.

"It's rude to call him Baku- you know what." Izuku says. "You innocent little cinnamon roll can't even say-" Izuku does the move on her instinctively. "AHHH! I DIDNT MEAN TO I JUST DIDNT WANT YOU TO SAY THE WORD!" Izuku yells.

"That was better! Now do that to me 10 more times!" Yarashi says, getting up again. Izuku shakes in terror. How is she just standing up so quickly?!

"Well come on. What are you waiting for?" Yarashi asks, smirking evilly. She is going to train Izuku as much as she can. "And also after this I'm going to teach you how to take a punch!"

Izuku passes out. "Huh? We still have training!" Yarashi says. She goes and checks on him.

2 Weeks Later~

"Izuku, be careful not to get hurt." Inko says. "Okay." Izuku says. "Yarashi, please watch out for him." Inko says. "Will do!" Yarashi says. "I'll record it, okay? In high resolution. Do your best!" Inko says.

"We will!" Yarashi says, finishing eating her toast. "We're off." Izuku says.

"Man...I wanted to wear my costume." Mina whined. "To keep everything fair, we can't." Ojiro says. Yarashi takes off her jacket and ties it around her waist. She wore a spaghetti strap white crop top that ends right beneath her belly button.

"I wonder what the first rounds gonna be." Sato says. "No matter what comes, we have no choice but to deal with it." Tokoyami says. "Mhmm." I hum, nodding my head.

Iida opens the door. "Everyone, are you ready? We will be entering soon!" Iida says. Yarashi was super excited. It was just like the Grand Magic games.

"Midoriya." Todoroki says, walking towards him. Everybody watches. "Todoroki? What is it?" Izuku asks. "Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." Todoroki says. Yarashi watched confused on what was happening.

"Huh? Yeah..." Izuku says. "But...All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that, but I'm going to beat you." Todoroki says. "Oh, is he making a declaration of war?" Kaminari asks.

"Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we're about to start." Kiri says, putting his hand on Todorokis shoulder. "We're not here to play at being friends. So what does it matter?" Todoroki asks.

"Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me, but of course you're better than me. I think you're more capable than most people. Looking at it objectively..." Izuku says.

Yarashi glares at Todoroki, less intensely than others. "Midoriya, you probably shouldn't talk so negatively." Kiri says. "But, everyone- The students from the others courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got!" Izuku says.