𝟏.𝟏𝟖. 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓/𝟏.𝟏𝟖.
QUARANTINE ☆
"𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓲𝓻𝓾𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰."

☆꧁*꧂☆

"WHERE IS HE?" Bellamy queried angrily, entering the inside the of drop ship as Clarke and Finn trailed behind. 

   Murphy was sitting huddled against the wall. His hair was greasy; fresh lacerations covered in blood combined with dirt coated almost every part of his exposed skin, causing him to look like an inhuman creature, an alien incoming from the depths of outer space. At the sound of Bellamy's harsh tone, he shivered immensely out of fear, scanning everyone with his distrustful glare as if they had been his enemies. 

   Rage veiled Bellamy's vision as his eyes collided with Allaia — she was kneeling next to Murphy, gently cleansing his injuries with a makeshift cloth saturated with moonshine. Their closeness even fueled Bellamy's fury, anger boiling up deep in his system, as hot as deadly a flame. It wreathed within, ravenous for destruction and vengeance, like a greedy beast. Murphy had almost ended Allaia's life due to his personal revenge, so Bellamy was livid, rigid with wrath that was allied to blast. 

"Everyone but Connor and Derek out." Bellamy barked, cinders of ire glimmering in his impatient gaze. "Now!"

   Delinquents complied, reluctant to get on his bad side, dispersing from the crowd and walking outside. 

"He claimed he was with the Grounders." Derek rehearsed with a shrug when Bellamy raised his eyebrow at him expectantly, demanding an explanation. 

"We caught him sneaking back into camp." Connor added.

"I wasn't sneaking." Murphy clarified weakly. "I was running from the Grounders."

"Anyone see Grounders?" Bellamy retorted harshly, with sarcasm audible in his rough voice. "Well, in that case—" He aimed his rifle at Murphy.

"Hey!" Finn lunged forwards, knocking the gun down. "What the hell's wrong with you?" He hissed.

"What the fuck, Bellamy?" Allaia hissed, casting him a glare filled with spite.

"We were clear what would happen if he came back." Bellamy snapped. "I specifically told him what I'd do if I ever saw him near you again, Alle." 

   His furious gaze alleviated as it fell upon the amber sparkles gleaming in Allaia's eyes, reflecting the warmth of sunshine. When he looked at Murphy, all the acrimony recrudesced with double force. 

"Get the fuck away from her, Murphy. Now!" Bellamy growled, lifting his rifle once again.

"No, Murphy, stay." Allaia pressed, heatedly glaring at Bellamy. 

Rapidly, she shielded Murphy with her own body, becoming the target of Bellamy's gun. "You're not gonna shoot me, Bellamy." Allaia claimed, staring at him daringly with her arms crossed over her chest in plain confidence.

   Bellamy clenched his jaw, throwing Murphy an intense glare ridden with roaring rage. Murphy seemed to be torn apart, but eventually, he chose to follow Bellamy's command, not wanting to accend fires of fury burning in his irises. 

"If he was with the Grounders, he knows things that can help us." Finn argued.

"Help us?" Bellamy asked incredulously. "We hanged him, we banished him and now we're gonna kill him." Bellamy stated. "Get the hell out of my way."