3years Anniversary 🥳

First of all I would like to start with Alhamdulillah. All gratitude to Allah for this huge achievement. There's this saying "Whatever you set your mind on, believe in yourself and go for it". And it happens to me. Writing this book at first was grave work. There are times I thought of giving up, deleting the book completely but something kept me going. Hope and the confidence in myself and now I'm proud of that belief. It wouldn't have been possible without Allah's guidance and my readers endless supports.

I know my book is not the best out there, heck I don't know much about writing rules when I started the book you'll tell by the grammatical errors and all. But I'm still proud of where I am now. I get to write more stories and my writing has improved too. The book was edited (By me😅) but not thoroughly free from grammar and punctuations.

This book is very close to my heart (Especially my two favorite Jawad and Farah). If Allah wills one day I will publish the book in paperback with well edited plots and all. I pray my wish come true. I hope you guys will read it and make me more proud (If it did happen)

I almost forgot, Farah won an award in the "Most beautiful character". If you recall in my last announcement, you would know the award I'm talking about. 

Thank you so much for your love and support towards this book. Behind You wouldn't have existed without you guys talk less of winning an award. (Grinning from ear to ear😆)

Last word, tell me one or two things you love about this book or any of my book. And do check out my new book which is currently on Dreame. "The billoinaire's bodyguard" Trust me, this book is more than it's name. It's a book that will focus on many things which me as the writer will have to find out herself.

Sneak peak from"The billionaire's bodyguard"

It was a bright beautiful afternoon, one that made it easily noticeable to know that the sun was at it's peak. Chirping of birds could be heard through the eerily quiet surrounding. The room I was inhabiting was not dark, rather it was a little bit bright due to the small bedside lamp illuminating the room.

I stifled a yawn, as I walked absentmindedly  towards the window, my silky peach nightgown flowing down the floor. I expertly drew away the curtain blinder, letting the somewhat chilly afternoon breeze cascade through the open blinds. It was a little bit chilly, which was obviously possible due to the cool weather we're about to face. I rested my elbows on the window, allowing the cool breeze blow on my face, while I inhale it's cool air. I let out a meek breath staring at the not so busy neighborhood of mine.

Even with the breeze billowing my hair, it doesn’t stop me from receiving the chillness. That is like my every morning routine, however, since I usually wake up this late, I do this every time. I tend to enjoy watching the surrounding and assimilating the beautiful gaze from my room. I use to stay in the same position for almost fifteen minutes before doing any other work of mine, but I know today will be different as far as my mother is awake, she won’t let me enjoy in peace. Just as the thought nagged  through my head, a loud knock thudded on the door followed by Daisy's voice. My almost like personal maid.

“Good morning, Miss Richard. Breakfast is ready." I heard her say, "Your parents are waiting for you downstairs” she added, and after that, nothing could be heard again. She knew not to go above what she’d be sent for.

I managed to shut the window and the curtain blinds after staying for five minutes more. Skimming through the closet, I took out a mid-length gown topped with a scarf. It might be weird, but I overly love scarfs, I have almost two dozens of them.

I was about to hoop into the bathroom for a quick shower, when I heard another knock from the door and the door was pushed open before I could even give the permission for that.