B i l a n g XXXIII

I look at Levi nd Caesar which is now standing by each other.

"Why did you kill it?" I asked Caesar.

"He's now useless my lady." He said. Theo grab my skirt so I look at him.

"You know we can ask him who sent him." I said.

"I know who sent him so don't waste you energy Tia." Levi said and jump up to his black horse. "Let's go." He offer me his hand, I was about to reach it when Theo grab my skirt again.

Old habits die hard.

"My sister will ride--"

"You'll ride with Caesar kid." Levi said and immediately pull me to sit infront of him. The bug wasn't able to do anything and just ride with Caesar since we only have two horse, from the ruined kalesa.

"It's been a long time since you ride with me." He whispered in my ears while we're moving. I clenched my fist. "Are you really mad because we killed that--"

"I just can't figure out your logic." I said, Caesar and the bug is already ahead of us. "Why would you kill it? Pweede pang mapiga iyon." I said.

I felt his chin on my head.

"Focus on the road." I said.

"You're still anxious about me?" He asked. I did not answer him. "For two years Arthia, I was by your side and never did I betray you." I look on the tulip farm below the clip that we're passing. "I won't leave you." He said, I flinched when I felt his lips on my neck for a second.

What the hell?

I heard him chuckled. He's just playing, again.

"Lady!" Den immediately attend me when she saw my state. My skirt's dirty because I fell on the ground. "What happenned?" She grab the part where there's a blood.

"You won't believe what your lady did." Levi's hand is already in my shoulder.

"Get your hands of my sister!" I close my eyes, the bug just wield his sword to Levi.

"Chill." Levi raise his hands sign of surrender.

"Lady!" Den is already crying.

Oh my gosh, how the hell did I manage to stay sane for two years with these people?

"Just ready a bath." I said. Aira, the maid that was given by the Duke nod and followed my orders.

"Let's talk at the Duke's study when he comes back." Levi said, Theo's sword is still pointed at his neck.

"Theo." I said, he just nod and put back his sword.

"Oh!" I look at Levi when I was about to leave. "Your lover sent you a letter again."

"Lover?" Theo's voice echoed.

I just glare at Levi. He smiled and gave me a famillar envelop.

"Did you read it?" I asked.

"Ofcourse!" He said.

"What?" I asked, why the hell would he read someone' letter and expose himself?

"Ofcourse, I'd read that, I don't know if you'll betray me." I stop, he sound serious but I can't really read him, he's confusing, all the time.

I just sighed and turn away. He's right, I might betray him, he must also have his anxiety.

"But even if you do betray me, I'll act like it's nothing." I stop.

My heart is beating fast.

"You know I won't betray you, Cailevi." I said without looking at him.

Why would he do that? He's making things hard, it's not that I'll betray him, it's just that he's making things hard, he's confusing.

He's words kinda make me want not to die after.

I sighed.

"My lady, you've been sighing since you take a bathe, is the temperature not to your liking?" I sighed again.

"You." I said closing my eyes. "You know why the Duke took me in and where Levi and I were going, don't you?" I asked.

She did not answer.

"You know we're conspiracy." I said. "Was it ten or eleven years ago, when I told you that I want everything?" She nod slowly. "Why aren't you leaving me?" I asked. "You might lose your life knowing what we are doing." I'm just curious.

Why is she still with me? I killed her back then, I am rude to her, so why?

"I'll be by my lady's side no matter what happen." I crack a laugh. So innocent. Does she know that I can even use and dispose her after?

She knows how I act so she should be scared, but she's staying.

I look at her and shook my head.

I look at the letter that Sansebastian sent me while the servants are dressing me.

Dearest Lady Arthia Laissè,

It's been a long while my lady
Laissè, this is an invitation for my birthday celebration, I'm really hoping that you'll come this time.

- Sanse Altaruige

I smiled, his hand writting never fail me, he's words were formal but the name he input was casual.

"You must've really like that Second Prince Lady Arthia." A servant commented.

"He's a childhood fri--"

"Childhood sweetheart you say." We all look at Levi in my doorway. I glare at him.

••