Him and I

Hello everyone, I'm back and hopefully won't go anywhere till the end of this book. I'm excited to see how it goes till the end. Thank you for sticking with me even with my slow updates ❤️
=•==•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

"Wanna know something?" Lawrence asks me, looking all smiley with his eyes not focused on me. It looked like he was reminiscing about something.

"Yeah, what is it?". I asked, suddenly very curious due to his facial expression.

"I've loved you for a long time now, can't actually say when or how. I knew when I found out that I was conscious of everything you do and found them all beautiful. From the way you walk around the mirror when dressed up, to the way you smile when you see chocolates. I love it when you scrunch up your nose at the smell of sour food, when you pull your hair after claiming to look bad in every hairstyle. I love it the most when I watch you wake up". He smiled and looked back at me with his eyes gleaming brightly.
He looked really happy but I was wondering how anyone would like to see me immediately after I wake up.
I mean I always look like a ghost.

He's being sarcastic, right?

I asked myself as I looked back at him but all I see is seriousness but with a smile on his face.

HE LOVES ME!!!

My brain just finally registered this! I can be really slow at times.

Me????? Lawrence Basma loves me. Ahh, my heart can't take it.

I'm sure I saved the country in my past life cause I don't know what I did to deserve him.

I smile calmly although I was bursting with joy inside, and I looked back at him.
He paused for a little bit, looking out the window, and then he turned back to look at me.

"I was thinking of how you'd react, that's what stopped me from telling you. I love you Trina". He said as he walked towards me and engulfed me in a hug that I didn't want to let go of.

"I love you too". I replied still hugging him, but then he broke away from the hug. That disappointed feeling you get whenever your bar of snickers is finished had started to tug at me but when his hands travelled from my face to my neck, all that feeling of disappointment dried up and a swarm of butterflies raided my stomach.

I smiled but with my eyes closed as I wanted to savor every movement of this bliss.

"Look at me". He whispered in my ears, and I opened my eyes, making eye contact with him. This moment in itself was electrifying.

Then he kissed me. I responded in a millisecond as I felt like I was starved of him. We've kissed before but then this kiss is different as it wasn't too fast nor too slow, just at the right speed.
The butterflies in my stomach were going wild as everywhere began to tickle.
He moved from my mouth to my neck and oh that made me weak in the knees. I bit my lip to stop a moan but he swiped his tongue over a certain spot that made me shiver and brought out the moan I was trying to contain.

In moments like this, I feel like it's just him and I in the world. This feeling of euphoria is something I didn't know exists in real life.
He laid me on the bed and then his lips assaulted mine once again and moved down to my neck, then I turned us over, making him laugh with a surprised look on his face.
I began with his neck, burying my face in as he moans really lightly but I heard it alright.
I smile and continue my assault on his neck and chest, when we were 'rudely' interrupted by a knock on the door.
I've never wanted to strangle someone as badly as I do right now.

"F*ck!" Lawrence cursed out loud, making me jump slightly as I was startled. He immediately hugged me and whispered
"I'm sorry". In my ears, and this little action made me shiver.

He stood up and walked to the door, to see the person who knocked and from the voice I heard, it's his mom.

"Your Trina has a visitor". She said in a sickly sweet voice, and this is actually the first time I've heard her say my name.
Wait, a visitor? Me?

I don't have anyone or know anyone that would visit. I was absolutely curious about who it was and also how they knew I was here. This is one of Lawrence's houses that no one except his family knows.

Something's fishy here.

After dressing up, Lawrence walks me downstairs to see who it was. I told him not to bother, but he refused saying 'what would I do if someone harms you or you get kidnapped?'. I just gave up and let him follow me down.

Then I see him, Blake. A guy I had a crush on all through college. He never noticed me nor talked to me but I loved him for years.

But wait, what is he doing here?

We don't even talk so I'm absolutely confused as to why he's here?

"Hi". I greeted, making him look at me, and standing up from the couch he was sitting on.

"Hi Trina". He replied with a really wide smile on his face but I'm still here wondering why he's here and how he knows my name.

He starts walking towards me and Lawrence's hand on my waist tightens. I know, I'm anxious too.

"I'm sorry Sir, but I need to speak to her in private". He says to Lawrence who according to his stance and breathing, is one second away from hitting him.

"No, I'm staying right here". He says with a low growl and that growl means nothing good. So I gently rub on his hand that was on my waist, tryna get his attention.

He looks back at me and I look him in the eyes assuring him that I'm fine and can handle myself. No words spoken though but he understood and left the living room but I know he would be right outside.

Good day, I'm sorry to have surprised you like this but I need to talk to you". He said, I still find it really weird that he's here but I chose to hear him out.

"Okay, I'm all ears". I smile a little as I take the couch opposite his, wanting to be as far away as I could.

You can never be too safe.

"I'm a representative of a modeling agency that wants to sign you. I'm sorry to have come like this but I couldn't get through to you via your email and number, so my team decided that I go meet you in person as we all feel that you're the exact model we need". He said with a professional tone and I do remember applying for a modeling job but can't remember which. It's been a long time.

This is really weird...

Who looks for a particular model for so long?

Aren't there other people applying?

I'm freaking out a lil bit but I stay calm to see where this is going before I say anything.

Then, he stands up and approaches me which does nothing but raise alarm in my head.

"Please don't come any closer". I said with a firm tone although I was quivering inside. These past months have taken a toll on me.

The door flies open, thankfully revealing Lawrence with a not so good expression on his face

I think he heard me.

This bring me more panic because I know that he's definitely gonna hit him and might not just stop there.

~=•=•~
Did you enjoy this chapter? If you did please leave a comment or vote.

Thank you all so much!!!
We hit 20k reads!!!!!
💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼