End

That voice.

In a very slow motion, he turned his head over his shoulder. He got up, and in utter speechless. "Aunt Shin?!" He called.

Not long after, came along the housekeeper.

"Am I seeing things?" He asked. Aunt Shin shook her head, along with a happy smile.

"We'll leave you two alone. Dami, come! Let's go see butterflies."

Both the housekeeper and your niece left. Leaving him, and you. Standing two meters apart.

"Hi."

You greeted, taking a few steps forward and halt. Your eyes fell on his hand. "Seems like you already watched the video."

He was on the verge of losing his mind, to the fact that you're really exist right in front of him.

"How could you..." that was the only words he could say. Anger, sadness, sorrow, happy... all kinds of emotion merged together. It made him unable to process the confusing situation.

"Taehyung, I can explain-"

"NO!"

He shouted. Seeing the fear shown through your eyes, he began to realise his action. He looked away as he couldn't handle the look on your face. "No... I can't... Not anymore..."

Your heart beating faster as he strode at your direction, but he changed his path and walked past you. He went towards the stairs and headed to his room without even looking back.

You exhaled. "I deserve that."

You figured another alternative way to talk to him. While letting him to cool down, you stopped by at the kitchen to make a tea for him.

With a cup of hot tea in your hands, you carefully brought it upstairs. You have no idea whether he's already cooled off or not, but you were ready to risk it.

The door was not even locked or shut, as if Taehyung left it open in purpose. You knocked the door and put the cup on the nightstand.

"Mr Kim? I made you your favourite tea."

You said. He was looking outside the window, probably still in refusal to look at you.

"Stop calling me that." He replied in a serious tone.

The longer you stared at him, the longer it took you to realise there was slight change in his appearance. No more dark colour like you remembered. And no more long bangs.

It was honey brown now, and it seems like his wavy bangs had been straightened and styled to each side. He looked like a whole different person.

Like a prince.

"You look... ravishing." You blurted.

The corner of his lips stretched a little hearing your compliment. But you didn't know that because his back was facing you all the time.

"Tell me one good reason why should I let you explain."

You took a deep breath and exhaled in a gust. He finally allowed conversation, so it's your chance to tell him everything he should know.

"To be honest, I am actually in a life and death situation. But... something happened after I recorded that video."

You shoved your hands into the side pockets of your trenched coat. You were dying to go over there and hug him, but things didn't go well like you thought it will be, so it's best for you to keep your distance. You don't want to make things rough than it already is.