Ch 47 - Miles 4

A fucking exhausting week that's how Tony described his week. They had been waiting for Peter to go off world again so they could see what he did. May had been notified with their little plan and she immediately agreed.

But first off she was given a major task to insert a nanotech chip in his Spider-Man suit that would hack the drone for better view rather than using phone's audio only.

May was off for Saturday something about being too exhausted recently, it was the cover because they had studied patterns of vanishing of Peter and he went off world almost every Saturday.

Peter left the apartment saying he was gonna go to Ned's then for patrol and back home. May could only nod knowing fully well that he was about to do something super dangerous that she won't allow that's why he was hiding it.

May drove her car to the Tower and Tony became aware of the situation. He asked Friday to notify him immediately if Peter went off the radar. May and the Avengers were sitting on the couch with Morgan and Pepper, she had also taken the day off for the same reason.

The movie cut off in between as the live feed came from Peter's suit. The blinking eyes shutted a few times before the street came into view. The feed didn't interest anyone for the first hour. Peter stopped some robberies and alley fights.

"Karen we finished the web shooter last night right?" Peter asked and Tony immediately sat up. Karen replied positively. "Friday did Peter break his web shooters?" Tony asked. "Negative sir. Both his web shooters are fully functional and show no signs of defect anywhere". Friday said. "Daddy what's happening?" Morgan asked shaking Tony's leg.

"Nothing Morgan." Tony waved her off. "Maybe you should take a nap?" Tony suggested looking at Pepper. "You know in case he does something non child friendly" Tony whispered to the group. They looked at Pepper as it was her decision to make. "I believe a nap won't hurt". Pepper said and was about to take Morgan to her room but she laid across her lap.

"Then I can take it here. I don't wanna be alone now it's warm and cozy". Morgan said giving her puppy dog eyes. Pepper nodded and started petting her. Morgan acted going to sleep and Peter stayed quiet for some time after that before he landed in an alley way. He took out a crystal from his inbuilt storage and held it out.

A portal appeared and everyone's eyes bulged out. Peter stepped in and it was Droney's que to fly away. Tony started short breathing and had to be calmed down by Pepper while Peter waited on a roof of a place that looked just like New York.

A thump came from behind and Peter turned to come face to face with a teenager, short statured, maximum 13, black skin, buzzcut. "Where were you school ended like an hour ago and I've been here for 15 minutes ago". Peter said. "Hey man sorry I got detention". The kid said. "Miles I told you to behave in school". Peter said.

The so named Miles kid just shrugged. "OK go change then we'll move to weekly basic training". Peter said and he left for a corner on the roof and Peter turned away. Miles opened his backpack and took out a Spider-Man themed suit black it's basic colour and Tony almost fainted.

He changed and walked to Peter. "What are we gonna do this week? Electro blast, cloaking?"Miles asked excited." Revise the basics then something new. "Peter said. "Aww man". Miles said. "Oh believe me you'll love it this week but first what was the first thing I taught you?" Peter asked.

"Baby powder in the private part of the costume will cause less itching". Miles said. "Very good". Peter said smiling beneath the mask. The Avengers just watched open mouthed the interaction. Peter was mentoring another Spider-Man. "Are your wall climbing powers under control?" Peter asked.

Miles nodded and Peter tossed him something. Miles examined the bracelet. "Whats this?" He asked. "The very first thing you wanted from me". Peter said smiling. "A WEB SHOOTER!!! NO WAY. THANKS PETER". Miles exclaimed loudly and gave Peter a hug. Peter was startled but then patted his head.