59

Haru stared at the screen straining her eyes at the object her lover held up the camera

Haru stared at the screen straining her eyes at the object her lover held up the camera. It was a blue print-but it was too dark to make out anything else other than pieces of the big drawing.

"I think ya'll should return first then we'll look at it"

Ten suggested with a click of his tounge-soon enough the group was divided into agreements and disagreements.

"Whatever Jisung found is not what we came here for"

"Well whatever Jisung found might be what we need!"

Haru listened looking at Renjun who ras his tounge along the inside of his cheek, a thing she mostly see Haechan do out of annoyance-I mean who knows the boy must've rubbed off on him.

"What the hell even is that-some are still out on the field you know"

Haechan sassed silencing all the arguments that were going on as all seemed to turn to Jisung for an answer.

"I think it's a blue prin-wait no oh my god, i-it's not a blue print guys we need to get this back home"

"Well what is it?"

Haru inquired biting the tip of her fingernails in anticipation as she watched him fiddle with the paper. The tv didn't provide much of a lighting but she sure as hell noticed the change in his expression.

"It's a plan, they're planning to get rid of Timor-and by get rid I meant a massacre"

"Alright all of you retreat for now"

Came Taeyong's voice, low and deadly as if he was barely containing his anger. Even Haru was fuming by just the thought of what they were planning to do.

Haru bit the bottom of her lip-watching every move they make as one by one they escaped the facility.

She felt relief rush through her as she watched all of them safely exit and enter their respective vans.

And soon enough their's opened revealing Sungchan as the first to climbed in- he removed the black cap situated on top of his head.

The mess that it left making him pout as he tried fixing it. Haru chuckled handing him a comb from her bag.

"Why do you have a-"

"You never know when you need to fix your hair"

The girl answered just as the door opened once again and to her surprise Taeyong returned with Jisung,as Jungwoo sat in the driver's seat.

The boy clutched the blue print in one hand and a gun in the other-his eyes holding a deadly glare the more his grip tightened the piece of paper.

He ran his tounge across the his bottom lip biting slightly as he made his way next to Haru-who was just about to removed their hacking gears, without really knowing how to.

"Hey"

The boy only returned a meek nod letting go of the blue paper and wrapping his arms around the girl.

"What are you doing?"

"Recharging"

He mumbled burrying his face on the crook of her neck-Haru smiled holding one of his hands as his thumb placed circles on her palm.

"PDA"

Renjun couged but the couple couldn't care less. Though their carefree reaction was stopped short by Haru's sudden confused reaction.

"That's odd"

"What is it?"

The girl pointed at the screen as the other four pressed themselves againts eachother to get a better look-just as Jungwoo started driving away.

"That's creepy"

Sungchan noted as he squinted his eyes at the man who stared blankly at one of their cameras.

Haru however looked back and forth between Jisung and the man-the resemblance was uncanny, their complexion, plump lips yet they also had their differences.

Such as the elder looked like a creepier version as he smirked but his eyes remained blank.

Haru looked at Jisung in concern as she felt his grip on her tightened-anger etched on his face as he let out huffs of air.

"Ji, is he-"

"My father? Yeah"