𝟏𝟎| 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Trying to avoid Adam the rest of the day wasn't as difficult as i thought

Trying to avoid Adam the rest of the day wasn't as difficult as i thought. He was no where to be found so to speak. Having just finished my class I decided to meet up with just the girls in the lounge room before heading back home. No problem, Adam's not there. They don't know where he is. It's just us girls.

I have to avoid him however long as i possibly can, until i get rid of those yucky feelings i got when he essentially held me. Oh my god he actually held me. I must have been so devoid of physical human interaction to actually like that. I just need to start dating again. It's possible that i'm just... lonely.

As i was entering the hallway the lounge is located in, i notice a tall figure lingering just a few feet away from me. He was tall, almost as tall as Adam. He had messy blonde hair and sharp features. He was cute. And big.. wow okay he's really big. He could actually crush me with one hug. He looked at me with a confused expression. Now we're both looking at each other with confused expressions. I thought people weren't allowed in this hallway, anyone other than the kings. So what's he doing here?

"Do we know each other" He spoke first. He sounded so stern and confident. Both his hands tucked away in his pant pockets. He tilted his head, studying me.

"Um... I don't think so? What are you doing here?"

"What are you?" He smirked. Ooo he's pretty. Maybe we could ditch Edward and get him to take his place.

"I'm in the Kings..." i replied hesitantly. Okay for real who is this guy.

He let out a smile. As if he just discovered something. There's something about this guy.

Without breaking his gaze on me, he slowly started to inch towards me.

"So you're new"

"Um... yeah? I'm sorry who are you?"

"Adam and i know each other.... so what's your name?"

do i even answer this guy? Normally other students don't make their way here or they get kicked out. So he must know Adam enough to make it this far... right?

"Uh...Antheia... Gray"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Gray?... Gray as in Gray towers, that's yours?"

"What...? no? i don't own that"

"So your parents do?"

"What? We don't own that... or anything like that..."

What the fuck kind of questions are these?

"So wait... you're middle class?.... well this just got interesting"

"Yeah who are you really?"

"Wonder what Adam's up to getting a middle class one to Kings. Amusing" He chuckled.

He keeps dodging my questions, who the hell is this guy? he let out a bemused chuckle.

"JAMES?"