31.

'you don't have to be perfect for me, to love you.'

*

Manvi looked in astonishment at Mia.

"My, my. You are looking so gorgeous, so sexy." Mia found a hint of appreciation in her eyes. "I can't believe, you hid those curves behind your clothing. You look absolutely stunning, Mia. We are buying that." She clapped her hands in excitement. Mia can see her in the mirror when she the dress from the back side.

"Yes, this dress is beautiful. And it made me feel beautiful in a woman,kind of way. But I am not gonna buy this dress Manvi when I know I would not be comfortable wearing it, when I can hardly show it to you." My face felt hot when she inspected the dress on me.

"You are doing perfectly fine." She said touching the fabric from the back side and met my eyes in the mirror and smiled, "At least I got to know, how dazzling and sexy you can look. Aaron would die to see you in that dress."

Mia flushed on the mention of his name. She would die of embarrassment if he ever laid his eyes on her in this dress.

"Well, he is not here. And it's a good thing. I can't show it to him." Mia mumbled.

"He is here." Manvi said to Mia's astonishment. "And You can show it to him, if you want to." Mia gave her a suggestive wink.

"No, no." Mia said hurriedly. She totally can't show it to him.

"Ok." Mia smirked. " I would tell him to not wait outside then."

"He is waiting outside." Mia looked at the door with wide eyes. "Why?" She asked in a whisper.

"Because, I told him you want his opinion on the dress. Now, I am going to tell him that you don't."

"Manvi, why would you say that?" This girl is crazy.

"You know why." Mia didn't know. But now she didn't want Aaron to think that his opinion didn't matter to her. But what would he say about the dress. How would she manage his eyes on her like this. "Ok, come outside when you are done. We would be in the main lobby." Manvi held the doorknob.

"No, wait!" Oh god, what were you doing Mia.

She could she Manvi doing a victory dance in her head. She barely contained the smile on her face. This girl was a prankster.

"He is outside." Mia asked and Manvi nodded. "Anyone else?"

"Arav came here with him but he was waiting in the main lobby." Manvi replied with a smile.

"Oh, ok." Mia breathed. "Don't tell him to go. Just tell him that I need a second."

"Done." Manvi smiled. "I am so proud of you. You will not regret this." She said and walked out closing the door behind her.

Mia counted to ten in her head. Her heartbeat was going wild. She could not believe that she was doing this. She must have gone crazy along with Manvi. Her craziness must be infectious.

"Oh god." She breathed. Why this was so difficult yet exciting.

She opened the door, wide open.