21

<Harry POV>

As soon as I stepped up in my room to start my packing, I felt a heavy weight on my shoulders. I quickly turned around and saw Jadeite curling around my shoulders.

'How are you Harry? Blondie wouldn't let me near you. Idiot boy.' Jadeite hissed.

'Blondie? Geez, that's a good nickname. I'm fine Jadeite. I need to pack.' I laughed at the thought of calling Draco blondie, placing my robes in my trunk. 

After 5 minutes, Draco came storming into the room before collapsing on his bed.

"Stupid Stupid! Those 3 idiots are stupid!" Draco mused under his breath.

"What's wrong blondie?" I smirked. Draco froze and quickly sat up.

"What?" 

"Blondie! Don't you like it? Jadeite nicknamed it for you." I said innocently shrinking my trunk and putting it in my pocket. "You better be quick  Blondie, we're leaving in 20 minutes."

I ran out of the room trying not to laugh, making sure that Jadeite is on my shoulders. I stumbled down the stairs only to crash into Sirius - Dad. Damn, this is going to be hard to get used to. I thought as Dad caught me in his arms before setting me back on my feet. I gave Dad a grin before bursting out of the common room, just before Sirius turns into Padfoot and chased me. I only managed to get behind Remus - Father, before Padfoot caught up to me. 

"Padfoot. We're leaving in 15 minutes. Have you get ready?" Father sighed. Padfoot looked up at Father with pleading eyes before finally giving up and turning back into Dad. 

"No..." Dad said meekly before running back to his quarters. Father turned towards me and raised an eyebrow. I took out my trunk from my pocket and showed it to him, before pocketing it back. We headed towards the Great Hall where most of the students gathered. I quickly ran towards Blaise, Theo, and Pansy, Jadeite slithering behind me.

"Where's Dray?" I asked putting a hand on Blaise's shoulder.

"What did you expect? He's the freaking Slytherin Queen. He'll take forever to finish up." Theo groaned leaning against Pansy. I noticed Blaise isn't really focusing on the conversation. His eyes were focused on something - no - someone.

"What are you looking at?" I whispered softly enough to only let him hear it.

"No-nothing!" Blaise said, voice an octave higher, eyes darting around to focus on something else.

"Come on Blaise, I thought we were friends!" I mock pouted as I watched him trying to think of an excuse.

"Fine. You see that girl over there?" he asked pointing at a pretty Ravenclaw with white blonde hair, just like Draco's hair. 

"Her name is Luna Lovegood. She's Draco's cousin. She looks lonely, and maybe I want to be friends with her." Blaise admitted looking at his feet. I couldn't help it. I let out a laugh as I dragged him towards the Ravenclaw girl sitting by the window. 

"Hello there. My name is Harry Lupin-Black, and this is Blaise Zabini. We were wondering if you would like to be friends?" I smiled sticking out a hand. She looked at me and shook it gratefully.

"Nice to meet you Harry and Blaise. My name is Luna, Luna Lovegood." she said in a dreamy voice. I left Blaise to converse with her before finding out that Draco was already here. 

"Finally the Slytherin Queen decided to come down." I mock teased him slapping his back of the head. 

He turned towards me and glared before asking, "Where's Blaise?" 

I smirked and glanced at Luna's and Blaise's direction. Draco followed my lead and his eyes widened in shock. 

"Don't you think those 2 will make a perfect couple?" Pansy gushed looking at Blaise and Luna. 

I nodded my head before spotting a familiar face in the crowd. Too familiar. 

"How could you be so ungrateful?" Evelyn sneered beside Weasel and Granger. 

"What do you mean ungrateful?" I sighed stroking Jadeite who had climbed up my shoulder without me noticing.

"Well? First of all. You decided to disown yourself off the Potter line. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY YOU COULD HAVE OWN? But I'm not complaining, it will all be mine." She shouted.

I laughed. She did not know about the 5 precious vaults I owned didn't she? Before I could come back with a retort, Draco was beside me and shouting at Evelyn. All I wanted was to have a good break is that too much to ask? I pulled Draco by his collar to the back of the hall, where Blaise and Luna were. 

"Can you please not argue with her?" I groaned putting my head into my arms.

"Fine." Draco huffed before putting an arm around me. Blaise stared at us in complete confusion, while Luna had a happy smile on his face.

"TO ALL THAT ARE GOING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK, PLEASE LEAVE THE GREAT HALL NOW WHERE CARRIAGES ARE GOING TO BRING YOU TO HOGSMEADE STATION!" a booming loud noise came from the walls. I could feel Blaise dragging me and Draco to one of the empty carriages, when we were soon joined by Theo and Pansy. 

"So... where are we going for the holidays?" I asked innocently. Everyone stared at me and laughed. In my defense, I was out for a month. 

"You just wait and see!" Theo said cheekily before I slapped his hand. 

~

After arriving in Black Manor, which is completely new and clean, Dad and Father were already there waiting for us. They were holding a book ? Ah yes! A portkey! I quickly took hold of it and all of us arrived in a sandy beach? I noticed that Aunt Narcissa, Uncle Lucius, Severus, and Tom were already there. I gave Dad a look before he smiled.

"Welcome to Australia."

A/N: OMG! 500 votes???? Thanks so muchhh!!! Anyways, what do you guys do to celebrate Halloween? Me: Watching all 8 Harry Potter movies :D 

Sorry for a short chapter, I was busy watching! Just another quick question, which Harry Potter ships do you like most? Maybe I can include them in the story? Do ya'll like Blaise x Luna? 

thanks for voting! Please do comment and vote. I love reading your comments.