k. alberich ❧ breaking dawn

"morning sleeping beauty"

kaeya alberich x reader

fluff waking up to kaeya

.

He almost always woke up before you, it was rare for him to wake up later since he's always ready to go. He usually would press some kisses onto your neck before whispering a quiet 'goodbye' and leaving for the day (after all, the man is a knight and had a lot of work).

Today was one of those rare occasions where your boyfriend slept in. Jean had told him to rest for the weekends which promptly allowed him to sleep in for as long as he pleased.

Sunlight peeked through from the windows, hitting his aqua hair that was undone and draped over his still sleeping figure. You opened your eyes, greeted with the sight of Kaeya soundly asleep which caused a soft giggle to escape your lips.

His hair that was usually tied up was undone and unraveled. His eyepatch was on the top of the bed counter and for once— he looked at peace.

You couldn't help yourself as you slowly reached over to run your fingers through his silky hair. You scooted closer to him, leaning into his chest before a small grunt from him scared you and you pulled away.

A blush exploded on your face as your boyfriend's eyes fluttered open, his sapphire hues were hit by sunlight which made them glitter like jewels.

His eyes reopened and his hand gently rubbed his eyes as he yawned. Despite having slight bed hair, he looked so ethereal— so goddamn perfect you wanted to smack him for looking so pretty.

"What time is it...?" Kaeya mumbled, slightly dazed. You chuckled lightly, "it's almost eleven. morning to you sleeping beauty~"

Kaeya scoffed, rolling his eyes at you before extending his arms to wrap them around your waist. "C'mere..." He pulled you into his chest, snuggling with you.

You sighed and accepted his embrace. "Kaeya—I have work to do." Kaeya grumbled, pulling you closer. "Shush— sleep with me." You couldn't argue with him and decided to sleep in for a bit more.