More than friends Ray x Reader

You were a lonely child at the orphanage, the only person that noticed was none other than Ray, he was the only one that really talked to you.

But that all changed, he became distant from you and payed more attention to Emma and Norman, you never knew why. It upset you that he never came to talk to you, you tried to get his attention but it never worked, so you just left him alone, and read in the library, alone.

__________________________Time skip___________________________

Its been 2 months, he still hasn't talked to you, you wanted to badly talk to him about why he's been avoiding you, so just as you were about to get up and ask him, he came to you and dragged you from the younger kids that could be listening.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for ignoring you for the past 2 months but I was trying to deal with some stuff th-"

"What kind of stuff to make you ignore me for 2 freaking months?" you said upset and annoyed he sighed "If I tell you, you got to promise not to tell anyone especially mama"

"Fine, I won't" you said rather annoyed

-----------------------------------------------------Time skip---------------------------------------------

"Demons mama, no, that can't be true, you have to be joking Ray, you can't be serious" you were about to cry until you were pulled into a warm embrace, you slowly hugged back letting your tears fall while he patted you head in a calming way, once you felt better you pulled away not noticing the tint of pink on the raven haired boy.

"Thank you Ray, for both telling me and finally talking to me" you sent him a smile that left the boy feeling butterflies.

"All good, but as I said, you are not to tell anybody about this, ok?". you nodded, just as you were about to walk away you felt an hand grab your wrist but as you were about to say something you felt something warm against your lips, you knew it was him so you closed your eyes and kissed back (I don't think that made sense), once you pulled away you saw Ray blushing madly.

"I-I'm so sorry y/n, I don't know what came over me, I'm so-"
you cut him off by kissing his cheek. "Ray it's ok, as long as it's you it's fine. You smiled again walking away but not before saying "don't worry I see you more than a friend as well" leaving a red faced Ray.

-------------------Ray pov-------

'Wow, she really likes me too?'

I was left there blushing madly

"I love you" I whispered so only I could hear it, then I walked to the library to read smiling while I was at it.