Chapter 29

Summer
June
Quinn's pov
The 1st of June

It's the twins birthday today. They're throwing a huge party and the whole schools invited. Blair picked me up and we walked around the mall looking to buy them. I swear these guys are so hard to shop for. Eventually we both found some stuff and headed back to Blair's. I also bought something I can wear to the party. We decided to go to McDonald's and get ready when we get back. We walked in and ordered our food. I glanced round the place till my eyes landed on someone. Omg- it's Jake on a date! I nudged Blair's and she looked over. Be both got excited. They guy he was with left and headed to the bathroom. We ran over.
Quinn: Jake!
Jake: holy shit you scared me!
Blair: you're on a date and didn't tell us!
Jake: I was grabbing a milkshake and we ran into each other so we asked me to sit with him so I did
Quinn: oh- how's it going?
Jake: great
Quinn: aww that great
Blair grabbed my arm and dragged me away. She looked at me and nodded towards Josh's date coming back. We got our food and drove back to Blair's. I got ready at hers. Wyatt's picking us up so we have a little more time. Wyatt picked us up. I headed upstairs. Carson wants me to stay the night cause he doesn't was have to worry where I'm sleeping so the guys  gave me there spare bedroom. I came back downstairs and there were people already here. I haven't seen Luke yet to give him his present. Who knows where that guy is!? Uhh whatever! Let the party begin!

I looked across the room and saw Ally. I stumbled across the room.
Quinn: have you seen Luke?
Ally: yeah why?
Quinn: I have his present for him
Ally: here give it to me all give it to him
Quinn: cool
Ally: what is it?
Quinn: it's a projector! He always wanted one! He used to always moan about how small his tv in his room is so now he can project it on the wall or something!
Ally: oh okay bye
She walked away. Jake came over to me.
Jake: hunny, how drunk are you? You spoke to ally without yelling! You must be wasted
Quinn: I don't know hahahaha, I've only had a few drinks, I can still function
Jake: Okay then
I wondered around the dance floor. I saw this cute guy. We talked for a little bit. He kissed me. I started kissing back. I grabbed his hand and let him to the spare room. He smiled at me. I locked the door.............

Luke's pov

The music was blaring. I've been dodging Quinn cause ya know I'm drunk and who knows what I'll do. I was talking to this cute girl. I have no idea what her name was. She was boring tho. I wondered around the party. I couldn't find Wyatt anywhere. I headed upstairs to find him. I looked down that hall and saw Quinn leading this guy to her room. My blood started to boil. I was about to run down the hall till I heard my name. I turned around and saw Ally. Uhh this bitch!
Ally: hey I have your birthday present. Open it!
Luke: it's from you?
Ally: yeah silly!
Luke: okay-
I opened and smiled
Luke: oh my god I've always wanted a projector! Thanks
Ally: aww baby it's okay I'm glad you like it
She kissed me and lead me downstairs. Carson was standing there with 2 cakes with candles. Wyatt was smiling at me. I
Everyone started singing. I smiled at Carson and blew out the candles. So did Wyatt.
Carson: yo guys you're officially 17!
Wyatt: ayyyy
Luke: cheers!

Quinn's pov

I opened my eyes. I was in bed? I felt a body beside me. Oh shit! I turned around and looked at this guys face. Oh I remember. I got up and put my clothes on. I looked at the time. It's 11:30! I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the room. I remembered I'm going to Saiges for dinner tonight. I went home showered and got ready. I walked to Saiges cause she doesn't live that far away.

I knocked on the door. Saige answered with a smile. Her parents welcomed me with a hug. Her parents like me. We all sat at the table.
Quinn: wow Mrs. Martinez this is delicious
Camila: oh Quinn call me Camila
I smiled at her. I could tell Saige was nervous. She looked at me and I nodded.
Saige: so guys I wanted to talk to you about something
Mateo: what?
Saige: so I've been think a lot recently and  that there's a part of me that I've just realised  and I thought that I should tell you-
Camila: what is it Saige?
Saige: uhhhh well- I-uhh
She closed her eyes and took a breath.
Saige: I'm bi!
Camila: what?
Saige: I'm bi
Mateo: what is that?
Saige: I'm attracted to both male and female
They stared at her with confusion on their face.
Camila: so you're gay!?
Saige:  no I still like guys but I like girls too
Mateo: is this your girlfriend?!
He pointed at me.
Camila: oh my- mamma
Quinn: no no no!
Camila: so you like girls!?
Saige: yes and guys
Mateo: so you're still going to marry a man
Saige: or a girl, whoever I love!
Camila: I was not expecting that-  so why is Quinn here?
Quinn: I'm just support
Mateo: ummmmmmmm
Saige stared to tear up.
Camila: you're still my baby no matter what
She got up and hugged Saige. Her dad joined in. They all looked at me.
Saige: come on
I got up and joined the hug. We all stared to laugh. We finished the food and I headed out. Saige hugged me.
Saige: that's is for being here tonight
Quinn: that's what I'm here for
Saige: my support
Quinn: hahahaha bye
Saige: bye
I walked home. Oh my today's been a long day.