October 27, 2020 - A full moon is coming and it's #WerewolfWeek!

Did you know that on October 31st there will be a full moon around the world? 🌕 It will also be the second full moon of the month, which makes it a rare Blue Moon. The last global Halloween full moon was 1944, before most of us were born. If you haven't read what makes the Werewolf genre so special on Wattpad. Go read the previous part.

And so, Werewolf week is upon us! There's so much to do a lot that was prepared for the week leading up to the glorious Halloween Blue Moon. Here's what you can do this week:

To promote your story, add the #werewolfweek tag to be part of the list to read. Go check out #werewolfweek to see all the stories from our community. If you've added the #werewolfweek tag to your story, add it in the comments now. 

There are gifs for you to share and decorate your stories at Giphy.com/Wattpad. Check some of them out below. 

The Werewolf Profile has daily contests and activities. We may just promote your story too.

Wednesday - We're going to celebrate Dominantly Yours, one of the most popular Werewolf stories on the platform. Find out how to get initiated into the Mistwood Valley Pack, get your friends initiated, and your own story initiated.

Finally we have some extra exclusive #WerewolfWeek activities happening on social media all week long. Be sure to follow us to avoid major FOMO.

facebook
twitter
instagram
pinterest
tiktok

facebooktwitterinstagrampinteresttiktok