Chapter 7: Unlocked

Yea I'm back with another chapter

ALSO, 1.1K READS POGGGGGG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

So last chapter I asked which scenario y'all prefered and the most common choice was 2 so here ya go!

Also, really nice and chill song above for y'all to vibe to! :D

Well, enjoy! <3

Dream woke up with a headache. 

Rubbing his temples, he turned to the side and faced a wooden barrier, relieved. His throat stinged and his lips were parched. He remembered chugging down glasses and glasses of alcohol, and that's all. He got so drunk.

He also remembered listening to a conversation between drunk George and Sapnap.

"ARSON IS POG!" Sapnap argued.

"NO IT ISN'T!" George yelled back, slapping him across the arm.

"YES IT IS!"

"NO, IT ISN'T!"

"SHUT UP BRITISH GOGGLE BITCH BOY!"

"YOU SHUT UP EXERCISE LOOKING BITCH WITH YOUR- WITH YOUR UGLY-ARSE HEADBAND- LIKE- OH, MY NAME IS SNAPCHAT I'M JOHN CENA!"

"ME NO SPEAK BRITISH!"

"ME NO SPEAK AMERICAN! HOW ABOUT LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR FOOTBALL, YOU DON'T EVEN USE YOUR DAMN FEEEEEET?"

"I CAN USE MY FEEEEEET TO KICK YOUR ASSSSS!"

And the conversation just kinda went on like that for half an hour. He also remembered something else... he just couldn't quite put a finger on it...

Before the memories could flood back, he felt a water splash against his face and he shot up instinctively, to see Techno holding an empty cup and staring at him emotionlessly.

"Dude!" Dream wiped his face with his shirt. "What the hell?"

"Whoops," Techno replied, deadpanned. 

"Oh my god," he groaned. "You know I could really have used that water down my throat, right? I'm thirsty as hell."

"Do you remember what happened last night?" Techno changed the subject, shifting his weight onto his left foot.

"No, not really, what- did I get laid?"

"No."

"Oh."

They stared in silence. "Did I do something horrible? Embarrassed myself? Hurt someone?" Dream asked, worried. You kissed me, that phrase was on the tip of the other boy's tongue, but he kept silent. 

"I'll leave you to figure it out," he said, lightly clearing his throat, slightly flustered. "I'll go get you some water." He turned around and left.

Oh, Dream sighed and stared at the floor, trying to recall what happened before he slept. He remembered something intimate, a kiss, but he didn't know who it was with. He did remember that someone was slightly shorter than him, had coloured hair, wore flashy clothes...

He focused on the tiles. It was pink hair. Pink hair... did he know a girl with pink hair? Millions of thoughts builded up in his head. It could have been a complete stranger, perhaps.

He felt guilty. He made out with a complete stranger. Just a meaningless kiss. No thought whatsoever behind it. A wave of disappointment washed over his gut. What if he didn't even ask for consent? Who even was she?