Chapter 2

1st September - 8:23pm
3rd Person

Amy and Jake made their way to the middle of the bridge and stopped to look at the view below them. Amy rested her head on Jakes shoulder while they were still linking their arms.

"I love you Ames" Jake said.
"I love you too" Amy replied.

They looked at each other and Jake kissed Amy's forehead. They continued to look at the view until Jakes phone rang , he turned around and answered , he spoke to Terry who was on the the other side of the phone.

"Hey Terry!" Jake answered.
"Hey Jake , how's it going?" Terry replied.
"Good good , can i call you back though?" Jake asked.
"Umm sure , Bye!" Terry answered.
"Bye" Jake quickly replied.

Jake ended the call quickly.
Jake reached his arms towards his pocket , he then walked towards Amy and tapped her on the shoulder. Amy was looking out at the view while Jake is on the phone and turns around to Jake with a ring in his hand and down on one knee , Amy's mouth opened wide.

"Ames you make me the happiest person ever and i love you so much , sooo will you marry me?" Jake grinned.

"Yes yes of course I will marry you!" Amy replied

Jake stood up and hugged Amy , they kissed and Jake slipped the silver ring on Amy's finger. Many people were crowded around the pair and cheered.

"I love you babe" Amy cheerfully said
"I love you too Ames ,  I think we should get someone to take a picture of us! " Jake exclaimed
"Great idea!" Amy answered.

They walked up to a man who was standing by them taking in the view.

"Excuse me sir" Jake said while tapping him on the shoulder.

The man turned around and it was a somewhat familiar face to both Jake and Amy.

"Doug Judy!" Jake exclaimed.
"Peralta!" He replied.
"Heyyy" Amy said trying to be
"Man , it's been so long. Did you hear about thag proposal though? So romantic" Judy asked.
"Actually that was us!" Amy answered.
"No way! congrats guys" Judy responded.
"We were wondering if you could take a photo of us?" Jake asked.
"Of course!" Judy replied

Jake handed Doug his phone , Jake wrapped his arm around Amy's waist and they both smiled. Judy took the photo and handed his phone back to him.

"Thanks Judy!" Jake exclaimed.
"No problem , I gotta head out congrats by the way" Judy replied
"Bye!" Jake and Amy said together.

They walked home together linking arms. They walked along the rest of the bridge and went back to their apartment. When they arrived home they got changed and Amy made food for them both. Amy finished cooking their food and shouted Jake from the other room. Jake raced to the kitchen and they both sat down and ate their food quickly.

"Ames that was delicious!" Jake exclaimed
Amy finished her mouthful of food quickly and replied "aw thanks babe!"

They cleared away their dirty dishes and got ready for bed. Amy brushed her teeth for two minutes and Jake stood there waiting for her to clear the way.

"Hurry up you take so long to brush your teeth for so long!" Jake complained.
Amy spat out her toothpaste "Actually I don't take long! you just don't do it for long enough.
Jake sighed and replied "whatever!"

Amy got ready for bed while Jake was still in the bathroom, she put a film on for them to watch before bed. Jake eventually strolled into the room distracted by his phone.

"What took so long?" Amy asked.
"I was using something called moisturiser!" Jake eagerly replied.
"Oh wow!" Amy sarcastically replied.

He eventually got into bed and they comfy. Jake suddenly sat up and Amy seemed worried he had a stupid idea because of the grin appearing slowly on his face.

"I just remembered we haven't told anyone about today!" Jake excitedly said.
"Oh yes! lets text the squad groupchat and of course our family" Amy exclaimed.
"Thats a great idea!" Jake replied "Man , I can't believe I'm going to be marrying you!"
"Me neither" Amy smiled.

They sent the photo with a message attached saying "Big News!" , of course Charles replied first.
THE SQUAD
group chat
Jake: Big News!
1 Attachment
Charles: NO WAY I CANT WAIT FOR THE WEDDING I NEED TO LET MY DAD KNOW ILL TEXT LATER
Jake: Okay thanks Charles say hi to your dad!
Rosa: Sick , whens the wedding? congrats btw
Terry: Congrats from me and the girls!
Hitchcock: what happened?
Scully: ghisn djskshck
Jake:Nevermind 🤔
Holt: Congratulations me and Kevin are very happy for you , have you planned anything?
Your Sincerely,
Raymond Holt
Amy: Thanks everyone!

Jake and Amy turn off their phones and watch Harry Potter before going to sleep. Jake looked over and saw Amy fast asleep.

"I love you" Jake whispered while kissing her forehead.

He cuddled up next to her and he was fast asleep within minutes , Harry Potter was still blaring in the background.

===================================
This is much longer than the last! Im going to try and make them more exciting and i hope who ever reads this eventually enjoys this! Thanks and bye!
===================================