Kiss in the kitchen like its a dance floor

(Play the song at the top of you want💜)

"Ugh I hate maths!" You say groaning as you fall back onto your bed. Your bestfriend Louis sat next to you trying to tutor you.

"Y/n come on it really isn't that hard!" He sighs in mock annoyance but most likely with actual frustration mixed in there too.

You sit up, death glaring him. "Not That hard? Yeah maybe for you Louis. Wasn't it just last week you got 'best in the year' in maths and physics?"

He laughs but slightly intimidated from your gaze.

"Yeah, and you got 'most effort' in history" he says and starts laughing.

You cross your arms and huff after a few minutes of him non-stop laughing and slapping his knee.

"If you don't shut up I swear to the lord above I will drag you down the stairs then back up again just so I can push you down them" you say walking over to your vinyl player.

His laughter immediately seizes as you take your Blondie vinyl and place the pin onto the pattern of 'Heart of Glass'.

The instrumental immediately fills the room and a bright smile spreads across your face. You turn it up to the highest volume so every part of your house is filled with the music.

"I think I'm done with maths for the day" you say as you pick up your maths books and papers and thrown them up into the air.

It's not quite as satisfying as High School Musical made it out to be however.

"Was that really necessary though?" He says sadly looking at the maths books as though the answer to curing disease is in them.

"Oh cheer up Einstein. I'm sorry but blondie wins this one" you say, tilting his chin up with your forefinger teasingly.

He scoffs and moves to pick up the books.

"No!" You say laughing and running out the room and into the kitchen.

"Once I had a love and it was divine" you sing as you laugh and run to the far side of the kitchen island as Louis runs to the other side.

"Soon found out I was losing my mind" you sing trying to get him to join in.

"Come on Lou! It seemed like the real thing but I was so blind" you encourage him.

"No!" He shouts laughing too as he jumps over to your side and picks you up spinning you round.

You manage to wiggle free from him as you are now in the centre of the kitchen with the most space.

"Once I had a love and it was a gas" starts and you find yourself doing some kind of twisted tap dance.

Louis laughs at you as your parade around the kitchen leaping and singing the song, grabbing a wooden spoon and using it as I microphone.

He follows after you and picks one up as well, now both of you are belting out the lyrics while running around the kitchen, jumping on chairs and laughing.

You climb up onto the marble kitchen island and start singing your favourite part.

"Yeah, riding high on loves true bluish light" you sing, putting one hand in the air while the other once is still clutching the spoon and you lean back as most singers do on a hard note.

As you go to move your foot, it slips off the edge of the counter and you find yourself falling. Luckily for you, Louis is still there and manages to catch you in his arms.

He gently puts you down and grabs your shoulders.

You stare up at him into his eyes and become overwhelmed by your concealed feelings for him that have accumulated over these past few years of friendship.

Your temptations take over your senses and you lean in to connect your lips.

Louis's eyes widen in shock but after a few moments he relaxes and give into the kiss, wrapping is arms around your waste as you do the same to his neck.

The sound of 'Heart of Glass' still in the background.

After you pull away, Louis rests his forehead on top of yours and smiles.

-

We hit 1000 reads! Thank you and it's so fun seeing your comments and interacting with you all.

The worst thing for me is when I writer never replies to comments and such so I love doing so to you all.

This one has to be one of my favourites.

*not requested.

Leave requests here:

I love you! 💜