First this, then that.

I couldn't believe it. Eric couldn't have actually tried to shoot him. I ran in silence the whole way till we got to the train. There I caught up with Tris, Caleb, Peter and-

"NO!" I yelled, once I saw him.
Marcus stood up and moved a bit towards me. "Riley I-"
I looked at Tobias in dismay. This can't be real. Nothing could. First Eric,
now him and Peter? You have got to be kidding. "Four, What. Is. He. Doing. Here." I managed to say through my gritted teeth.

"Riley, you're my daughter. I love you." Marcus started going toward me.
I looked at him, shocked that he would say that. "Yeah? Is this how you showed me?" I lifted up my shirt a bit to reveal all the scars, all the pain.

"You're an excellent father, Marcus." I stared him down, as he seemed to sink down a bit.

Marcus was about to say something else until Four cut him off. "Enough."
Four took my arm and led me to another compartment of the train.
There, he explained thoroughly what had happened. By the time he was done, I was in tears. A silver liquid leaked out of my eyes, drop by drop. I sank down, my back sliding down the wall. I buried my head in my face and let my barrier down.

Tobias squeezed my hand, then quietly left to go to somewhere.

"Feeling a bit down?" Someone sat beside me. I looked over at Tris, and slowly nodded my head.
"My mom and dad died saving me today, and I shot my best friend's boyfriend, Will. He was like my best friend too. I killed him." Tris let out, as she stared into empty space.
I looked over at her and just stared. I didn't know what to say.
"They all died heroes." I finally said.
Tris looked back at me, and smiled gratefully although it didn't reach her eyes, and the bus suddenly stopped. "C'mon lets go."