145

Warning: seggs ;)

-

"Fuck!" I gasped, sitting up after waking up from a nightmare. They had just started to stop but then my mother died and the nightmares started again. Now they are about my mother getting killed. I see it clearly in my dreams. I looked at George who had woken up but fallen asleep right away again.

The sudden urge to throw up made me hurry out of bed. I ran to the bathroom, not thinking about being quiet as I didn't want to throw up on the floor. As I kneeled in front of the toilet, everything I ate last night coming up, footsteps entered the bathroom.

"Amazing."

It was Fred.

"How did you manage to be that loud and not wake up George?"

"Shut up." I muttered. I reached for the toilet paper and wiped my mouth before flushing. Then I let myself fall onto my butt. I wanted donuts. No... I needed donuts. Where the hell did that come from?

"Are you okay?" Fred asked. I looked up at him, seeing him watch me carefully. "Lost in your thoughts?"

"What time is it?" I asked. "You're up...-"

I eyed him up and down before looking up at his eyes again. "... and fully dressed."

"It's seven in the morning." he told me. "I woke up about an hour ago and decided that since it was the morning, I should just get up."

I hummed, closing my eyes for a moment before I decided to pull myself up and off the floor.

"Happy birthday." Fred said and as his words, I snapped my head in his direction, my eyebrows coming together for a moment before I realised it was May 17th.

"Great. I throw up as the first thing in the morning and I forget my own birthday." I sighed. "It's already going so fucking great. Don't you think?"

"I think you are in need of some food."

"Donuts!" I exclaimed, turning towards him again. He frowned at me before his lips turned into a grin. "I'm sorry. I would like some donuts. Could you please run down after some? After all, it is my birthday."

"Since when do you eat donuts?" he asked. "I've never seen you even hold one."

"I want donuts." I shrugged. "Please, Freddie? I am begging you."

"Alright." he held up his hands in surrender and I smiled in satisfaction. "Alrighty. I'll run down after some donuts."

He pulled out his wand and then he disappeared. I rolled my eyes, turning towards the sink so I could brush my teeth. He always gotta have such a dramatic exit. He said run down after some, not apparate after some.

As I stood and brushed my teeth, watching myself in the mirror, my tired eyes, George entered the bathroom and walked behind me without saying a word. He slid his hands under my shirt to rest him on my hips. He pressed himself against me, making a grunt leave my mouth as I stumbled forwards against the sink. I grabbed the edge of it, continuing to brush my teeth while I looked at him through the mirror.

"Happy birthday." he whispered, pressing a kiss to the side of my neck. I spat into the sink and put my toothbrush away before flushing my mouth. George pressed himself even closer to me and I leaned my head back while running a hand into his hair to tuck on it.

"Thanks." I breathed. "You woke up happy."

"I woke up horny." he whispered against my neck. He trailed his kisses to my shoulder and flicked his eyes to the mirror, his eyes meeting mine and at that very moment, I myself got turned on.

"Fuck." I whispered. I turned around and George immediately picked me up and put me on the edge of the sink. I wrapped an around around his neck, the other placed on the side of his chest and I pulled him closer to me. "We have to be quick. Fred went down for some donuts so he can be back any moment."

George wrapped an arm around me, gently lifting me just short enough for him to pull off my panties and let them fall to the floor. He freed himself from his underwear and I gasped, my eyes screwing shut when he trusted into me.

"Shit." he cursed, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. I wrapped both arms around his shoulders, holding onto him as he started thrusting with a fast pace. His lips collided with mine, his tongue met mine and we moved together passionately, both moaning into each others mouths.

I dragged my nails down his back, earning a groan from him. He bit onto my bottom lip, his thrusting motions becoming faster and faster by the second until he kept a steady pace. It felt so fucking amazing. Every single time we had sex, it's like I experienced it all again for the first time.

"George." I whimpered, breaking the kiss. "Fuck. Don't stop."

He let out a breathy chuckle as he again buried his head in the crook of my neck. My nails dug deeper into his skin, my eyes squeezing shut again from the amount of pleasure I was experiencing by him hitting and basically crashing against my G-spot.

When I felt the familiar knot start to form in my stomach, I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep him closer to me. George started to feel it too because his thrusts became slower, longer and we both came at the same time, my legs shaking from my orgasm.

"Merlin's beard." George whispered against my skin. "I think we just beat our own record."

He pulled out of me and I held onto the sink with both hands to keep myself steady while he tucked himself in.

"I need... I should take a shower." I breathed as George helped me off the sink. "And you should take one with me."

-
Next chapter is well... exciting?