Chapter 30《Rossie kidnapped 》

ROSSIE

I was feeling extreme ecstasy.
He sounded so desperate .
It seemed that, if possible then he could get me back through this phone itself. But unfortunately technology has not developed that much..
I was just standing there holding the phone to my ears. My face had a the biggest grin and tears of happiness.

I opened my mouth to say something when suddenly someone snatched the phone from my hand .
I quickly turned around and saw ,that Jackass holding the phone with extreme anger in his eyes.

Before he could cut the call I shouted,"Finn save me. Save me. They have kidnapped me. Finn..."

He cut the phone quickly then looked at me in aggression and dugged his both fingers into my cheeks. I tried to free myself but his grip was so tight . He started hurting me more.

He said ," Why can't you understand this? You are mine. Only mine. I love you . Got it ."

I yelled at him ,"No.... I am not yours.... I don't love you. I love Finn. Don't do this . Let me go to him"

He got enraged and pushed me backward in aggression.
He said in anger,"No. You are mine. As long as you accept this, it will be good for you".

Then he untied Natalie and both of them left me in the room , locking it from outside.
I slept while tears continued to roll down.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Finn

I was sitting on my bed and going through some important files. Suddenly I heard a song,
"Tell me how to be in this world ,
Tell me how to breathe and feel no hurt ,
Tell me now cause I believe in something,
I believe in us. "

Suddenly remembrance of that day came in front of my eyes.
We were dancing on this song that day when Rossie told me that she loves me. I was on cloud nine. There was no boundaries of the extreme happiness I had that day. My Rossie was with me that day. In my arms hidden in my embrace.
I could feel her.
I could feel her touch that day.
A tear rolled down my eyes.
I am so incomplete without her .She had taken my happiness with her which I could never get back until she herself come to me.

Then I realised that Katy ( Caretaker and cook) had played this song while doing her work.

Then I get back to my work.

After sometime my phone rang. I saw the caller ID , it was Natalie.
I was so busy so I decided to ignore her call. And moreover I really didn't wanted to talk to her right now .Again phone rang this time too ,I silenced the phone and get back to my work .After a minute again phone rang.

Huh!!! She must have some important work. I should pick her phone now.

I slided the green call button up and said hello.

She remaind silent .I could just hear sound of breathe but she spoke nothing.

I thought that she might be in some problem.
I again said ,"Hello."

From the other side I heard a low whisper, " Hello."

Oh my fucking God!!!!
This is Rossie's voice.
Yes !! Yes!! This is her voice.
She finally called me. But why did she called from Natalie's phone .
Oh God!!! Fuck all this right now.
I just want to hear her voice right now.

I knew it was Rossie but not confirmed. I said ,"H-hello Rossie . Is it you? Hey. Rossie . I missed u soo much. Tell me it is you.. hello Rosie. "

I was getting impatient with every passing second but she kept quite.

I missed her as hell.
I want her to say something.
I wanted hear that she missed me too, that she loves me.

Oh God!!!! Why she quite? I could just hear her breathe.

After some seconds I heard her faded voice ,"Finn save me . Save me . They have kidnapped me. Hey...." and before she could say any further the line went dead. I gain dialed that number but it got disconnected.

I panicked. She said she had been kidnapped. She said save me.

Oh fuck!!!! It means that she had been kidnapped since then and she hadn't left me .
My God !!! This is horrible .
She had been kidnapped since two weeks!!!!!and I had no idea about it . I am just thinking that she left me due to her wish.

At that time I had two feelings which were totally opposite to each other. I was so enraged because she had been kidnapped , I just wanted to rip that bastard's head in two who had kidnapped her. And on the other had there was a sense of satisfaction that she had not left me , that she still love me . I know that it was not ethically right to have such a feeling at this moment but I can't help it .

I immediately dialed the number of the detective which I had hired to search about Rosie.
Stephen(head of detective team) picked up the call and said ," Hello Mr. Scott, we are still trying our best to search for Mrs. Scott. We will soon find her .we.."
I said cutting his words," No Stephen , listen to me carefully . I think Rossie had been kidnapped and that letter was just a trap. I am sending you a number , just track its location and start your search . I want my Rossie back at any cost , I will pay you double . Just bring her back to me."
"Okay Mr. Scott." He replied .
Then I cut the call and searched that number.
Oh God!!! How did I missed this ??? It was Natalie's number . Rossie called from Natalie's number . It means Natalie is also involved in her kidnapping. Yes!!!! because it is very difficult to kidnap Rossie from my house from sucha tight security . Natalie must have helped the kidnapper. I can't believe she is such a back stabbing bitch. I can't even imagine in my dreams that she could do something like this. I will not spare her this time. She tried to harm my Rossie I will not let her live a happy life .
Extreme anger started running through my spines. At this time I could even kill anyone , to get my Rossie back.
I will not spare anyone who had been involved in this kidnapping .

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Hey guys ....
Vote and comment if u like this chapter...❤❤
And pardon me for the grammatical mistakes..