23. Mission Proposal!

Noah's P.O.V 

These two are impossible. Now I am fed up with this. 

My personal soap opera. 

Okay maybe that was rude but come on! It was like everyday for me.

Aiden is whipped fully about Olives but I don't understand what exactly happened that caused Aiden to go on his switch off mode.

LIKE, HE SAID NO TO FOOD! HE!

It was really worrying me. I thought Olives was again giving him the cold shoulder, but I realized I was wrong since Olives asked me about him this time, not vice versa. 

Something was definitely fishy. Speaking of fishy, Olives and Aiden have gone all smug whenever they notice Sienna and me around.

By the way, out of normal gaze, Sienna has been hanging around with the jock a lot, Jake his name was. 

Total jackass to be honest! More like Jake-ass! I snickered at the thought. 

But he always flirted around Sienna and making her laugh. Like what was so damn funny? He surely had to be a joker to make people laugh that much! Anyways, he isn't even hot or cute! He is a total average hunky guy with sweaty body!

Why do I sound like Aiden when he talks about that tutor lover? OH SHIT!

Am I actually falling for Sienna?! Oh no no! It's completely stupid! Like come on, we have met maybe twice and crashed both the times!

Pun intended.

Bullshit, even it took Aiden almost a month to fall for Olivia! But of course, denial was the first step so is it... NO SHUT UP!

It will be fine. Just, just breathe!

What am I supposed to do now?! What if I become a pussy like Aiden? Will I think about her all the time?

Will I become a wrecked drunk if she rejects me?!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!

"BOO!" Someone screamed from behind causing me to yelp and jump on my seat. I heard howls of laughter from behind. 

"You bastards!" I grumbled as they settled down on my either sides. Olives and Aiden chuckled at me. 

Wait, they pranked me together so are they together again?

"Hey! So you two..." I asked.

Both of them shook their head while Aiden commented blankly, "Nope. Still war mode."

"Oh! Umm okay. Yeah!" I nodded as I looked away. Olives said nothing, just pulled out her notebook and started writing in it again. 

God knows what she writes in there! She is almost always on it!

Suddenly my breath hitched as I saw Sienna. The Jake-ass lead her in and waved her goodbye. She waved back to him as she smiled and sat down

Motherfucker jock.

Olivia nudged me. I turned towards her as she smiled and pointed towards Sienna with her gaze. I just shrugged. 

She poked my arm with her pen. I flinched at the sudden pain and scowled towards her. 

"Reveal!" She whispered. 

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"When the world will end of course! About Sienna dumbass!" She said in a bored tone. I looked up at her. She passed her hand through her short hair as she tucked a strand behind her ear.