Miss Me Darling?

Not wanting to go back to the party, Sukara decided to inside and find a room away from everyone. She needed to cool off after all that. It wasn't like it was even her fault, maybe she let him bait her a little but it wasn't like she started it.

She was lucky all those problems with Vaatu were over with, otherwise that could have ended very differently.

Sukara's internal monologue

And what about Kuvira? Didn't I save her from her dumbass boyfriend? Surely that warrants a thank you.

As she was getting in her head about the whole situation the door slid open rather violently and a clearly angry Kuvira stepped through.

"What the hell is your problem?" she demanded as Sukara stood from the table she was sitting on to give herself a better position.

Sukara wasn't sure what to do. Or what to say. Luckily for her, Kuvira kept speaking.

"You leave me out of nowhere," she snapped as she began to pace the room after slamming the door shut, "you don't even try to come and talk to me in person, then you're giving me wounded puppy eyes all day just to go and have a fight with Baatar."

"I--" Sukara started but she was cut off rather sharply.

"Don't talk over me," Kuvira ordered making Sukara feel very confused.

She should be angry right now, or scared or guilty. There was a number of things she should be feeling but she knew full well that turned on wasn't one of them. It was just the way she said it. The frown. The way she was holding herself. Perhaps it was because she had been away from her for so long but, everything about Kuvira in that moment was incredibly attractive to Sukara.

"Are you even listening to me?" Kuvira asked, stepping into Sukara's personal space, making her step back a little only to get trapped by the table.

Sukara could only nod as Kuvira stood over her. Kuvira's left hand was flat on the table behind her, pinning her to it.

Kuvira was way too close and Sukara couldn't handle it. It didn't look like Kuvira could either, both of their breathing was shaky and desperately trying to be calmed, but it was no use, after being apart fo so long the need for each other was stronger than ever.

Sukara turned her head up to Kuvira's, slowly and with much caution, she edge their lips closer. The first couple of kisses were soft and apprehensive but as they both gave in it got more and more heated. It was almost bruising by the time Kuvira stopped. Sukara's disappointment didn't last long though, Kuvira had only pulled back in order to begin her assault on Sukara's neck.

Kuvira undid the top few buttons of Sukara's shirt and pulled down the shoulder to herself more to work with. She knew this was just what Sukara wanted. Her neck had always been a sweet spot for her.

"Did I ever tell you how fucking hot this scar is?" Kuvira smirked against her skin as Sukara hooked a leg against Kuvira's hip.

The kisses were rough and left red marks across her shoulder. Sukara's soft moans were enough to tell Kuvira to keep going.

Sukara tried to keep up with her, placing soft kisses on Kuvira's ear and jaw but it was no use, she was at Kuvira's mercy now. And there was no where she would rather be than in Kuvira's hands.

Realising that Sukara was simply melting underneath her, Kuvira placed her right arm around Sukara's waist to keep her steady and placed her left hand just above the waist on Sukara's trousers.

"Do you want to?" Kuvira asked, tucking the tips of her fingers underneath.

Sukara only let out a small moan as she rested her head Kuvira's shoulder.

"That's not a yes," Kuvira smiled, taking her hand away from the waist of Sukara's trousers, only to have it grabbed and put back by the flustered avatar.

"Yes," Sukara told her clearly, "I want you to."

Kuvira smirked as she undid the clasp and the zip to give her hand more room. Sukara's breath hitched in her throat as she felt Kuvira's fingers brush over the fabric of her underwear.

Kuvira chuckled a little, living for the reaction she was getting. Slowly, in order to make the tension worse, Kuvira moved the fabric out of her way. Sukara brought her right arm up and around the back of Kuvira's neck to steady herself.

Kuvira smirked and brushed lightly over the clit making Sukara shiver and bring both arms up to hold on tight.

"There?" Kuvira smirked into Sukara's ear, she could feel her ex girlfriend nodding against her shoulder which only made her want to tease her more, "or here?"

Kuvira moved her fingers back, running them along Sukara causing her to dig her nails into Kuvira's shoulder.

"Here," Kuvira smirked again, surprising Sukara by putting one of her fingers inside earlier than expected.

Sukara went moan too loudly but Kuvira caught her in a kiss. If someone heard they might come in and she didn't want to deal with that, not when she had this to do.

With their tongues dancing happily, Kuvira continued, inserting another finger causing Sukara to moan into her mouth again.

"Who has been taking care of you baby?" Kuvira mumbled against Sukara's lips, "Don't worry, I've got you now."

Sukara threw her head back, the feeling of pure ecstasy filling her head. She wanted to scream out in pleasure but Kuvira clasped a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.

"The only problem I've ever had with you being a screamer," Kuvira smiled, placing soft kisses along Sukara's jaw as she relaxed into her hand.

Sukara's breathing was heavy as she rested her head on Kuvira's shoulder. Her head was both full and blank at the same time, all she wanted to do was stay draped across Kuvira's shoulders. Kuvira gave her a minute as she did the zip and clasp back up on Sukara's trousers and tucked her shirt back in.

"We can't stay here forever," Kuvira smiled, picking Sukara up slightly to sit her on the table.

Sukara was a little dazed but she was starting to calm down as Kuvira wiped her fingers before she did the buttons on Sukara's shirt back up and smoothed out the creases.

"We've got to go back," Kuvira told her as she stepped back, "I'll go--"

But Sukara cut her off, "No," she mumbled, pulling Kuvira back by the front of her dress and kissing her again.

"Aw, did you miss me darling?" Kuvira asked, stroking the strands that fell out of her hair back behind her ear, continuing to kiss Sukara softly between her words.

Gently, Kuvira took Sukara's hands off of her dress and stepped back.

"As I was saying," Kuvira smiled, straightening out the fabric on the front of her dress, "I'll go first, take a minute to pull yourself back together."

Sukara nodded, as she let her head fall into her hands. Her head was spinning a little, containing her smile was going to be a problem.

Sukara's internal monologue

She still loves me. Or likes me at least. She was so angry at the start I got a little worried but, it's alright now.

She felt so high in that moment, so relieved that Kuvira didn't actually hate her. It felt like nothing could go wrong. But, of course it could.

"Hey, are you alright?" Kasa asked as she came through the door, breaking Sukara out of her train of thought, "I heard you had an argument with Su's son, Baatar?"

Sukara's internal monologue

No. No no no. What have I done? She doesn't deserve this. How could I have done this to her? What's wrong with me? This isn't something that slips your mind. What have I done?

End of part one