26. Hi there, old friend?

𝓗𝓲 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭?☻☹☻☹☻☹☻

☻☹☻☹☻☹☻

"This is Nancy, she is the rookie actress that will be as a playing lead female in the drama along with Jimin," Mr. Hwang introduced a young girl, probably around eighteen years old to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and bowed.

"Oppa, you don't have to bow to me. I'm younger than you," she smiled and titled her head. Jimin came closer to Jungkook and whispered in his ear.

"Careful, she is kind clingy," he said and shrugged his shoulders when Jungkook raised his brows. "Just warning. Bro to bro," he raised his hands and walked to the nearest punching bag.

"She doesn't need much practice so I will take care of her. The director asked us to teach her to the extent she looks good with moves infront of the camera. You continue you Jimin," his coach said and left Jungkook with Jimin.

"So what are we learning today coach?" Jimin asked punching his hands together.

"Left hook. Now watch me," he says, landing a vicious punch on the bag. Jimin whistles.

"Are you sure boxing is legal? People could die taking that punch you know," Jimin said fake widening his eyes. Jungkook sighed as he shook his head.

"How long are you going to stay? Hasn't it been a week already?" he asked rolling his eyes.

"Jungkookie, Mr. Hwang said it will take one more week for practice. Stop being mean and teach me," he patted Jungkook on the head.

"Do that one more time and I'll land a punch straight into your eye socket. I think you sure would love being blind," he barked adjusting the elbow bend of Jimin and guiding him to land a proper punch.

"God, you are so mean," Jimin lands an impressive punch on the bag getting a sound of approval from Jungkook.

"Please close that mouth of yours and concentrate on practice," Jungkook faked a smile. Jimin pouted and turned to practice.

"Oppa," came a familiar voice. Jungkook looked to his side and found Nancy. He remembered Jimin's words in his head.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Hwang teaching is boring, can you teach me? Please?" She batted her eye lids. Little did Jungkook know that Mina had been watching her since the moment she started flirting with him.

"Ow, people don't really believe when I tell them things," Jungkook could actually hear Jimin mentally laughing in the back.

"Um, I'm occupied with Jimin. I think it's best for you to continue getting taught by Mr. Hwang," he said and pretended to turn his attention to Jimin.

"But Mr. Hwang is no fun," she pouted. Jungkook looked at Jimin with  'help me' eyes. Jimin shrugged and went back to practicing holding his laughter in.

"Okay I guess?" he let out a troubled smile. She smiled and stood opposite to Jungkook.

"Continue practicing there, I'll come and check on you," he said pointing to a bag a bit far away.

"No, that one is far away. I want to practice here, next to you," she said. Jungkook wanted someone to save him from the misery.

"Ouch," Nancy yelled loudly not soon after and Jungkook wished the day was over already.

"Oh god, now what," he muttered under his breathe as he walked to her.
"What happened?" He asked.

"I think I hurt my hand," she said removing the glove. She flinched trying to move it.

"Can you move it? Does it hurt anywhere?" he asked. She nodded.

"Ah!" she yelled just by the slightest touch.

"I think you sprained it. You needs to see a doctor," Jungkook said.

"Who needs a doctor?" Mr. Hwang asked coming back from outside.

"Jungkook oppa says I might have sprained my wrist," she said. Protectively wrapping the hurt wrist with her other hand. Mr. Hwang examined her hand and agreed with Jungkook.

"She might need a doctor," he concluded. She left with her manager soon after the incident. Her manger I Informed them that she needs a week rest and she will continue after that.

Jungkook noticed Mina has been extremely silent today. It's as if she hasn't come at all.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked. Worried.

"Yes," she said and turned away. Jungkook didn't have the slightest idea why she was cold towards him.

Dumb idiot

🤡🤡🤡

"See you in tomorrow class," Bomi waved at me. I waved back and started walking towards the dorms. It was cloudy and cold at the same time. I cursed myself for not reminding myself to check the weather forecast and bring an umbrella.

When I was half way to the dorms, it started to rain.

Damn rain

I ran as fast as I could to reach before I got wet but that was out of question. I gave up and didn't bother to take shelter anywhere. When I reached the dorms, I was about to climb the steps when the warden mentioned me about a visitor.

"He is in the waiting room," she said. I thanked her and walked towards the room.

Who could it be?

I pushed through the door and found an unfamiliar figure standing, his back to me. He was looking out of the window. He turned around as he heard the door.

I didn't recognise him. I knitted my brows and looked at him in confusion.

"Are you here to meet me?" I asked. He smiled. A lopsided one.

"We meet again after a long time," he said crossing his arms against his chest.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you. Would you mind telling me your name?"

"My name?" He chuckled. "It's hard forget a face like this. Especially based on the fact what happened between us in the past," he gave a pause. "Anyway, my name is Taehyung," he stressed the last word.

"Ring any bells?" he asked.

"Taehyung?" I mused.

I tried hard to remember. Then as if my breathe was knocked out of my lungs and as if someone was choking me. The room started to spin.

"I see you remember me now," he chuckled.

I felt as if water was rushing into my lungs and I couldn't breathe.

No...

Likes and comments much appreciated