Yoongi&Jungkook&Hoseok - PART 1

🍼little Jungkook

Yoongi's biggest hobby is sleeping. He is able to fall asleep in a few minutes, but he is a very light sleeper which is sometimes a disadvantage but right now it is very useful. Their little one, Jungkook is sleeping in his room tonight, which doesn't happen often and right now the little one is silently whining. Thanks to the baby monitor Yoongi heard him and woke up.

Yoongi quietly sits up and looks at Hoseok who is asleep in the bed next to him. Yoongi sneaks out of the bedroom and goes to see what is wrong with Jungkook. The little one is sitting on his bed and cries. Yoongi thinks that he had a bad dream but then comes closer and sees what is wrong. Jungkook had an accident.

This happens quite often. Jungkook knows he is a little, but sometimes rejects wearing a diaper and they have no other option than to leave him without it. And that's the problem. Jungkook doesn't wake up when he needs to pee while he sleeps so he let go and this happens. Yoongi quickly hugs him and kisses his cheeks. They need Hoseok. Yoongi takes the wet pants off and picks Jungkook up. He goes in the main bedroom and shakes Hoseok's shoulder to wake him up.

Hoseok is slowly blinking and then looked at his partner and little one.

"Jungkook needs a bath."

Hoseok drags his tired body out of the bed, but Yoongi is already gone, he only left Jungkook on the bed.

"Daddy ..."

Jungkook lifts his arms to show he needs a hug and Hoseok quickly complies. He goes in the bathroom and starts to run a bath for him. Meanwhile Yoongi is chancing the bed sheet. They bought a good mattress cover so the mattress survives the accidents. Yoongi rolls the wet bed sheet and blanket into a ball and goes in the laundry room.

Hoseok is forming bubbles in the bathtub and cheer his baby up because Jungkook always feels so bad after an accident happens. Hoseok isn't mad, he understands Jungkook is sometimes ashamed of wearing diapers. He sat Jungkook in the warm water and starts to wash him. Jungkook loves the pink bubbles and immediately feels better. Yoongi filled the washing machine and goes to grab a clean pajama and diaper supplies. Then he goes in the kitchen to prepare a bottle of milk for their baby and then he heads into the main bedroom. Hoseok is already holding clean and happy Jungkook who is sucking on his pacifier. Yoongi hands the bottle to Hoseok who brings the teat to Jungkook's lips. The little one spits his pacifier out, but it stays secured to the pacifier clip. Jungkook is quite hungry and thirsty, so he is sucking on the bottle and truly enjoys his milk. The small family lie down and Yoongi throws a blanket over his partner and baby boy. Hoseok is rubbing Jungkook's tummy and watches his baby who is slowly falling asleep. Yoongi fell asleep before them, he is fast asleep when Hoseok helps Jungkook to burp and doesn't wake up when Hoseok goes to get the little's stuffed bunny. Only after Jungkook hugs his strawberry scented bunny, he is able to fall asleep and Hoseok also closes his eyes while feeling Jungkook's tight grip on his shirt.