35. Vampire Quarantine

[The song Luna sang is at the top.]

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

COMING BACK AFTER TAKING ALL the fresh air she desperately needed, Luna simply sat in the living room, reading a novel which she stole from Valerie

While she sat alone on the couch on one of the many living rooms the Cullen house have, Jasper walked in with his hands inside his pockets, looking at his fiancé rather hesitantly.

He knew that Luna wouldn't want to talk to him, or either of them, for that matter. But he couldn't stand Luna being mad at him any longer. He had to make things right with her.

"Selene, darlin'." Jasper called out.

Luna's eyes remained fixated on the book, reading the same sentence over and over again ever since Jasper entered the room.

When Luna didn't respond, Jasper took it upon himself to take a seat next to her, only for Luna to finally speak.

"What do you think you're doing?" Luna asked him, her gaze not a glare, but still stern.

Jasper straightened himself before he replied.

"I'm sitting down next to you." he answered.

"Well, you can't do that." Luna said, returning her eyes back to the book.

"Why not?" Jasper asked.

"Damon's sitting there." she replied, not looking away from the book.

Jasper furrowed his eyebrows at his soulmate's response, not knowing what or who she was talking about.

"And Damon is?" He asked.

"My fictional vampire boyfriend." Luna responded.

Jasper takes a quick look at the cover of the book she's reading and sees it is named 'The Vampire Diaries' by L.J. Smith. The honey-blonde vampire nodded in realization.

"Of course, he is." Jasper muttered.

He made his way towards Luna's other side, once again making a move to sit next to her only to be stopped once more.

"Stefan's there." Luna stated.

Jasper sighed in frustration as he straightened himself up, glancing at the dirty-blonde newborn.

"Who's Stefan, then?" He asked, an unamused expression playing on his face.

"Damon's brother. You'll love him. He's Mr. Broods-A-Lot, like Edward." Luna said casually, as if she's not noticing how annoyed Jasper was getting.