I AM NOT A PROSTITUTE: MAFIA ROMANCE

AUTHOR: alekseixx

AUTHOR: alekseixx

GENRE: Mafia

SEQUEL: Come back to Me (Completed and can be read as a standalone)

DESCRIPTION:

The only thing that was mine, the only thing that was truly beautiful in this world, and he will never find me...

"How much?"

I frowned at the shadowed man, in an expensive looking car.

"Excuse me? I don't understand..." realization dawned on me, as I looked at my skimpy club attire.

I raised my hands, "I-I'm not a prostitute."

I felt his dark eyes analyzing me and suddenly I was aware of the situation. I began backing up, as panic washed through me.

"Get in the car." His growl came, and with that, I turned on my heels and ran.

***

Calla Levkin didn't want to go out clubbing for her 18th birthday.

She didn't want her friends to dress her in slutty attire.

She didn't want to be mistaken as a prostitute.

She didn't want to be kidnapped and sold into the Mafia.

And most of all, she didn't want to catch the attention of Sinister Velkov, the first in command of the Russian Mafia.

But life can't give you everything that you want...sometimes life gives you just the opposite.

********************************

I literally felt like crying after reading this book. I just couldn't bring myself to stop reading it for even a minute...that's how much this books is fucking good. Trust me give it a try and you won't regret it. I am sooooooo in love with this book.  Just cant wait to read it again and oh the humor god that's something damm amazing about this book.