Chapter 8 Mall!

Seraphina, Marlize, Zari, Amy and Otto arrive at John house.

"So he's still asleep." Otto says.

"But it's already noon." Zari says.

"He's always like this whenever I ask him to go to the mall." Seraphina says.

"Guess this is the first time is it?" Zari says.

"Nope." Seraphina says.

Seraphina begins to call John. John answers.

"Uhhh.. hello?" John says while drowsy.

"Hey, remember we are hanging out with Zari and her friends. Did you forget?" Seraphina asks.

"Ohh.. right. To the mall. Actually, I can't today. My place is a mess right now. It will take all day to clean." John says.

Seraphina rolls her eyes. "Didn't you say that last time? You think that will work again?"

"But this time I'm serious. You can go without me." John replies.

Seraphina walks up to John's door and rings the doorbell.

"Don't tell me... YOU"RE ALREADY OUTSIDE!" John yells as Seraphina moves the phone away from her ear.

Seconds later, John swings the door widen open with a gloomy face.

"What?" Seraphina smiles. "We were waiting for you. come on, we can help you clean."

Seraphina enters the house and sees it clean. She looks at John with an eyebrow up.

"Ummm..." John trails off.

"Messy huh? No way for you to get out of this one." Seraphina says with a smile.

"Ugh!!! Fine. You got me." John says.

*Mall*
John looks disappointed that he had to go to the mall.

"Cheer up. At least it won't be me alone who's gonna shop." Seraphina says.

"That's what I'm afriad of. It's gonna take longer than usual." John says.

Zari gives a kiss on John cheek. John gets surprised by this and backs up a bit. Seraphina looks jealous and stares at Zari.

"What was that for?" John says as he has his hand on his cheek while blushing.

"Well, I wanted to make sure your awake. Besides, everyone needs a wakeup kiss once in their life." Zari says with a smile.

"Y-Yeah sure." John smiles.

Seraphina looks angry and John notices it.

"What?"

"Nothing." Seraphina says as she looks away.

Otto, Marlize and Amy chuckle.

"Remember Seraphina. Time is ticking." Zari says as she winks.

Seraphina avoids eye contact with Zari.

"Hey Otto, why not take John with you. You guys could use some guy time while the girls and I do our usual thing." Zari says.

"Got it. Let's go John." Otto says.

"Sure." John says as he follows Otto.

"Let's go to the clothing store." Marlize says.

*Clothing Store*
Amy and Marlize are checking the hoodies sections. Seraphina and Zari were looking at the shirt section.

"So when do you plan on telling John you like him?" Zari asks all of a sudden.