17. surprise!

-imessage-

-imessage-

help pls

eris
im going to throw up
like i might actually throw up
all over mr.beast's backseat

skeppy💞
have some respect, jeez 🙄
but why?
i thought you weren't car sick

bad✨💞
are you nervous, eris?

eris
yeah 🥺
what if he doesn't want
to see me 🥺
IM PANICKING

skeppy💞
NOOOOOO
call me quick!

bad✨💞
im busy with rat :(
but please call skeppy!

-irl-

Eris sat in the backyard of Jimmy's house, waiting for Zak's call. They had to prepare whatever plans they had for Karl's surprise. She had asked Chandler if there was anywhere she could take a call real quick at. He had taken her to the backyard and left right after to give her privacy. Her phone began blaring out her ringtone, she picked up and rested it against her ear.

"I swear, this is more nerve wracking the time I moved to the UK," Eris stated, picking at her sweats. She heard Zak shuffle a bit, probably waiting for her to continue. "I'm really scared."

"Eris." She hummed, looking at the sky above her. It was her way to distract herself. "He would be stupid to not be excited. If he isn't, you fly your ass to me because duh, I'm amazing." Eris laughed, appreciating his efforts in comfort. "But seriously, you have nothing to worry about. Just don't tell him about the time you cried because of that rat you saw dead somewhere."

"Zak!" She laughed at that memory. Zak and Eris traveled together once and she cried when she noticed a rat not far from a moldy pizza which made her cry. It wasn't the best of memories. "I'm worried of what might happened. What if I slip up and tell him that I like him. He might not feel the same."

"Like I said, you have nothing to worry about. Enjoy yourself!" Zak cheered her on from the other end. "The worst that can possibly happen is that he rejects you and you go back to square one, friends. He doesn't seem like the person to drop people so suddenly."

"Yeah, he's nice." She smiled, remember all the times they had called. Taking in a deep breath, she raised her head. "I fucking got this!"

"That's the Eris, I know! You got this!" Zak yelled, hyping her up. Eris stood up, stretching her body a bit. "Now, go out there and get your mans!"