[50]

For the first game, Donghyuck had been absolutely lost

For the first game, Donghyuck had been absolutely lost. He had no idea how to complete any of the tasks of a crewmate, let alone why everyone was yelling at each other during discussion time. He constantly required the help of Soomin, who even though was very glad to help, was getting a little annoyed because whilst she had been distracted from her own game helping him, she had been killed and had no idea who did it.

But after a few rounds, everyone got into the right spirit and began getting competitive, and Donghyuck was rapidly improving.

The fifth round, where Soomin offered to stay with him for "safety", the two impostors had located them and executed a pretty good double-kill. It would have been pretty frustrating, if Jisung hadn't been stupid enough to comment.

"You guys even died together, it's meant to be." He laughed whilst staring at his screen attentively.

Soomin narrowed his eyes at him. "How did you know? Our bodies haven't been discovered yet."

And everyone burst out into tear-inducing laughter as the tips of Jisung's ears turned red as he tried desperately to defend himself, but when he got voted out, surprise, surprise, he was the impostor. 

Chenle was found out soon after as well, due to his trashy lying skills. 

Currently, Soomin was curled up, sitting uncomfortably close to Donghyuck whilst attentively watching his screen. After finishing her tasks and being killed by one of the random guys that came in (Shotaro, she thought?) she found out that the boy beside her was the other imposter. She was so so so desperate to give him clues, to tell him that he has to sabotage to win and not kill in the places with most traffic. But surprisingly, despite his very unusual and weird techniques that included self reporting immediately, lying his way out of everything and accusing completely innocent people of things they didn't even do, he somehow came out victorious.

"Oh hoho, I underestimated you, Donghyuck-ssi." Jaemin exclaimed from the other side of the room upon finding out it was him all along. "You're making me competitive." He added, cracking his neck.

Donghyuck simply cracked his neck, but he seemed proud of being buttered up with compliments like that. Soomin could literally smell the confidence and could see the tiny, victorious smirk on his lips. 

And after that, for some reason Soomin would constantly die first which was getting a little annoying for her. After finishing her tasks as a ghost for the 4th round, she let out an annoyed sigh.

"The impostor can fuck themselves." She huffed out, crossing her arms on her chest.

"Don't be so salty." One of the new kids, Sungchan, pointed out from the next couch over.

Soomin glared at him, but he didn't even bother looking up from his phone.

"Ugh." She continuously grunted and whined.

Then she looked to her side at Donghyuck who had his brows furrowed whilst attentively watching the screen. She couldn't contain the little smile that came up to her lips as she watched him devote all of his attention to a silly game. From what she knew, he never really played with them. This was already such a big step and he seemed to be enjoying it. She felt really proud of him.

Soomin shuffled closer to him, gently placing her head on his shoulder and her eyes stuck to his screen.

"Woah, you've got the hang of this." Soomin exclaimed quietly, eyes hanging on the adorable character that she had designed for him.

Only because of the fact that she spoke did Donghyuck finally notice their proximity. Within half a second, the muscles in his entire body tensed, becoming way too aware at the head on his shoulder. He could feel Soomin's soft hair tickling his neck and jawline, and despite that, he couldn't even get himself to move to move away or push her away. Despite being a young adult now, he felt the crazy teenage hormones flooding his mind like a freaking tsunami. 

Donghyuck kept his head low despite the round being over after a while as the crewmates managed to win. Soomin was completely clueless to everything, whilst some of the other guys began catching on. Mark, Jeno and Jaemin were poking each other excitedly, the new guys + Chenji were clueless and Renjun just didn't care at all. 

But nevertheless, no one said anything and the round went on. 

And Soomin almost squealed in excitement, now a little distanced from Donghyuck, when she saw that they were impostor together. 

Usually, like every game, she first latched onto someone to follow them. She did this to always have someone to clear her during the first meeting. And this time, she strategically followed Donghyuck of course.

They fist went to navigation, where they found Chenji during their tasks. The couple killed them off swiftly, then vented into weapons and ran into medbay. Soomin then called reactor, making the two come out and go fix it along with some of the other guys. Only then were the two bodies reported. 

"Aight so the bodies were in navigation. Where was everyone?" Renjun asked, suspiciously looking up at everyone.

"Reactor. You were the only one not there." Jeno pointed out, returning the look.

"Yeah, me and Jeno were together in electrical and then went to reactor together." Jaemin explained. "Soomin where were you?"

"I-"
"We were both in medbay, I watched her scan before reactor was called." Donghyuck interrupted her in a calm tone, earning a few nods from the rest of the group. The girl looked up at him with a little bit of surprise and definitely with admiration at how easily he could lie.

"How about you Shotaro and Sungchan?"
"I was in admin uploading." Sungchan shrugged carelessly.

"I was on my way to reactor from doing trash." Shotaro seemed a tad bit more nervous.

"Okay then, let's skip for now. We'll narrow it down by next round." Jeno announced.

And that's how the rest of the rounds happened, Donghyuck and Soomin would split off for little periods of time to try to get a kill and then find each other again to say that they were together all game to not seem suspicious. This led to at least one crewmate being kicked off the ship for no reason and in the end, the pair won the game.

"You guys are stupid." Renjun rolled his eyes, glaring at Jaemin and Shotaro after being accused of murder by the two impostors.

"Yayy!! We did it!" Soomin called out, jumping up and down on the soft couch surface.

She reached over to Donghyuck, raising her hand for a high five. And to her surprise, he actually took it with a genuine, kind smile on his face making butterflies erupt in her tummy.

 And to her surprise, he actually took it with a genuine, kind smile on his face making butterflies erupt in her tummy

I hate the math department in my school

Anyways my friend is selling bts (mostly Jungkook) posters to anyone living in Europe, if you're interested, hit me up ;)