chapter 18

Next morning, they left for Jamshoro early in the morning.everyone already knew about the situation from the news. Daem rohero convinced Mr ahmad that it wasnt a big issue. 

The anger, the dislike was clear on her face, but no one tried to stop her as she headed towards her room. 

" breakfa.... " Miraan's mother started but she was already out of the sight. 

Miraan placed a hand on her mother's shoulder " don't worry about it. I need to talk to uncle ."he said looking at daem rohero, who was standing there in all seriousness.

he went towards the study with Daem rohero beside him. 

" how did this happen. It was your doing ?" Daem asked with a frown. 

"no, i havent done anything..." miraan said looking straight at his uncle. 

Daem rohero raised an eyebrow , " I just havent bothered to stop the media....." miraan continued placing a hand on his neck cheekily. And it was  the truth, they were a strong political family , and reporters were always trying to make a news out of them. It was just that miraan didnt let any air which he didn't want. 

daem sighed" you shouldnt have let it to happen.... she doesnt want to stay here ". he said taking a seat.

" she doesnt want to give anyone a chance also.. let me handle her, everything will be fine " Miraan said placing a hand on his uncle's. 

Daem saw something on his nephew's face in that second, which made him double take. " okay.. " Daem said not asking any other question. 

Miraan freshened up, and then asked a servant to prepare breakfast. Chashman hadnt eaten dinner or anything in the morning, he needed to check on her also. 

He entered the room after knocking, Chashman was sitting on the bed with a hard look on her face. She definitely wasn't ready to move on so quickly. 

" breakfast is ready ,lets go " miraan said coming near her. 

" I dont want to eat " chashman said not bothering to look at him. she was famished, but her anger wasnt letting her to cooperate or agree to anything miraan said. 

" stop punishing yourself. what point are you trying to make by not eating ?" miraan asked with forrowed brows. 

chashman stayed quite, " i can take you back to lahore, i can even put security around you, but your movements will be very restricted, you wont be able to go out as you want, its even going to cause trouble for your uncle " miraan explained manipulatively and her shoulders dropped. 

Miraan held her hand , making her stand up " lets go " he said. Chashman quickly pulled her hand away, glaring at him. She wasn't in the mood to talk to him yet, but she headed outside before him. 

Miraan smiled as he followed her. They had breakfast in silence, chashman went to Dada saeen afterwards.He didnt ask her anything about her return, he just welcomed her with all the love. Chashman felt a bit peaceful with him, even in all this chaos.

At night, chashman talked to Amna, telling her not to worry. She didn't want to cause trouble for them, when they couldn't even do anything about it. After ending the call, she let the tears fall. All this hatred, all this coldness was suffocating her from inside. She wanted to return to lahore, to be happy , to be loving without thinking.She cried herself to sleep thinking about how long she would have to survive like this. 

-----------------
Aj chup chaap bikhrna he , shor nhi krna
Kirchi kirchi hokr bhi , tamasha nhi krna
Ae mohsin, mera haal na pooch
Mujhy reza reza ho kr bhi , khud ko nhi chun'na......
--------------------------------

Salaam readers! heres the update.