《Chapter 48》

Vanessa's p.o.v

I can't wait to see her again.

I smiled and Ashton looked at me, grinning.

"You seem quite happy." "Seem?" I rose a brow and he laughed.

"I guess you meeting my mum was a good thing after all." He laughed quietly. "Yeah. I loved her. She seems pretty nice." I comment and he groaned.

"Shes very...nice but super clingy. I can barely go to the house next door without her calling.." he muttered.

I wish I had a mum now.

Even if she was this protective.

"At least she scares though. You should treasure her." He nods and we start the car. We just drove after that and I got bored of the silence.

I put on some music and started singing it.

Ashton just watched me, smiling and at times he'd sing along but I'd just burst out laughing at his attempt.

He sounded like a dying walrus.

Soon we arrived home and I stepped inside.

I took of my shoes and headed over to my room. I entered only to see Romeo giving Jasmine a kiss on the cheek and Jasmine's gave turning red.

"You can't just do that when you like!" She scolded. "We aren't even together as yet!"

Wait-

Then why did he Kiss her and she seemed okay with it?

"As YET." He says, exaggerating 'yet'. "We will be soon."

Okay..

I'm so confused yet excited..

"No way!" He winks at her before leaving the room.

He walked past me and I gave him a questioning look. He just grinned and winked at me.

What's that supposed to mean?

I entered the room and looked at a blushing Jasmine.

What did he do exactly?

Soon, Isabella came inside the room. She looked tired and when she saw Jasmine, she furrowed her brows.

"Romeo is pursuing me." Jasmine says so softly but we heard it.

What?!

So he admitted it?!

And she's okay with it?

"Thats amazing!" Isabella cheers and Jasmine grumbles. "How's that good?"

"You can admit that you like him back more easily." I say and she hits me with a pillow. "I don't like him!"

She continues hitting me but all I say is "Dont lie to yourself."

It's quite obvious.

Looks like Isabella and jasmine's ship has sailed..

And I could never be happier.

But there's one thing...

I don't have anyone.

"I'm so single right now." I pout and both of them start laughing loudly. "Not for long."

Not for long?

"What do you mean?" I ask and Jasmine shakes her head. "You'll see."

I wanted to know but of course it was of no use to argue with them.