Ch. 12 Final vote

~Y/n pov~

"Four will advance to the final vote."

" Sou Hiyori."

"Kanna Kizuchi."

"Keiji Shinogi."

"Nao Egokoro."

"Now, please grasp your fate with your own hands.
May you not all perish..." Gashu finished.

~*~

"There were four trades made in total! That ain't that many!" Q-taro started our first topic of discussion....the card swaps.

"By the way, I've been a Commoner the whole way, woof! Didn't get traded with even once, meow!"

"Trading cards requires 50 tokens. It's not as if just anyone could do it." Alice commented.

"Honestly... It's all a mess in my head. Glad we got given more time to sort it out..."

"The token ranking, as I recall, put Cubetaro Hamburger in first and Gin Ibushi in last. Nao Egokoro was also low-ranking... Of the four candidates, I suppose Nao was the only one who lacked the tokens to make a trade?" Alice explained.

"There were five trades, woof!!"

"F... Five...?! W-Wait, uhh... By my memory, there were three trades... Then I heard there was one just before the Main Game..." Q-taro scratched his head.

"Wasn't Q-taro unconscious for a period of time? That would mean he missed some of the trades." I commented.

"Cubetaro Hamburger, when was it you passed Sara Chidouin the Sacrifice card? In fact, did you have the Sacrifice to start...?!"

"Nah... That ain't it. The first card I had... was Commoner."

"I get it... That tells me most of the trades." Keiji muttered.

Gin tilted his head, "Wha?! I don't have a clue, woof!! Why's that, meow?!"

"Because your friendly policeman made the first trade." Keiji grinned.

"What did you say?! Who'd you trade with, and what?!" Alice yelled.

"I gave Sara the Keymaster."

"Then what card did Sara start with?!"

"At first... I was a Commoner." Sara told us.

"Let's do a little sort-out. In the first trade... I passed the Keymaster into Sara's hands. In the second trade... Hmm, what got traded?" Keiji lead the discussion.

Sara answered, "Someone's Sacrifice and Q-taro's Commoner."

"Exactly..." Keiji nodded.

"Muscle gorilla! Tell us everything you can remember, meow!" Gin commanded.

"You have an obligation to properly explain to us the third trade...!" Alice agreed.

"At the time of the third trade, I was searching the first floor alone, meow! So I wanna know the situation, woof!"

"I shall tell you. The third trade occurred when everyone was sharing the laptop..."

"Remembering that photo on the laptop still makes my heart quake... But what's important now is that card trade. Hmph... In the end, it was mutual betrayal... Cubetaro Hamburger... Despite being right there, he traded his Sacrifice to you...! Such a cold-blooded man!! Don't speak of bonds to me...!! I don't put any stock in bonds, but... Damn it...!! What is this feeling?!" Alice growled.

~*~

"I meant to cooperate... with Sara... with everyone!! But I got used for convenience! I'm pathetic!! A pathetic adult...!! The third trade... My Sacrifice bein' sent to Sara... It wasn't me...! It was Sou's doing!!"
Q-taro yelled.