Ch.14 The real Sou Hiyori

~Y/n pov~

"What is that...?" Sara asked.

There was a stone monument.

"Is that... a grave?" She asked.

Shin nodded, "From the looks of it... I'd agree."

"...Sou."

He ignored her, "Gotta admit, this place isn't exactly bright enough to navigate alone."

"What is it doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Hmph... Perhaps provocation from the kidnappers? Implying we'll be buried here and such..." Alice answered.

"Another light came on, meow!!"

Sara stepped closer and there was a big box.

"It's... a coffin." She stated.

"Wha...?! Ya don't think... There's someone inside?!" Q-taro exclaimed.

Sara cautiously opened the box, before jumping back startled.

"A person!! There's a person in here!!" Q-taro exclaimed.

"Unthinkable... That's...!!" Alice yelled.

Inside was a figure of a male with green hair and the same scarf as Shin...

Shin saw the boy and jumped back in shock. I reached out and gently held his trembling hand in mine.

"Meow?! There's another box now, woof!" Gin pointed out.

Another light lit up, there was another box.

Sara opened that one too and inside was a man with glasses.

Gin's eyes held a look of recognition, "Meooow?! This glasses guy... I've seen him somewhere, woof!"

"That victim video...! He's someone who died in the First Trial!!" Sara told us.

"That's right, meow... An axe... Came at his head..." Gin looked like he felt a bit sick thinking about it.

"And yet..." Keiji held a puzzled look, " Not a single visible wound, huh?"

More lights came on.

"Huoooh?! A whole bunch of coffins...!!"

"Perhaps they're dolls, there have been dolls of us before so it's not that far fetched." I suggested.

Shin sighed, he has calmed down a lot now, but he still held onto my hand tightly, stepping closer to me.

Sara kept opening coffin after coffin and they all had people from the victim videos.

Sara walked back over to the first coffin she opened, "GaaahhhHHH?!"

"Big Sis Sara!! What happened, woof?!" Gin exclaimed.

Sara was frightened, "Get away...! That person... moved!!"

"Nice to finally meet you, miss Sara." The green haired man spoke, then he hopped out of the coffin, "Ahaha. Sorry to pop out of darkness. Did I startle you, I wonder?"

"Y... Ya mean you weren't a corpse?!" Q-taro asked dumbly.

"Obviously not if he's moving and talking." I sighed.

"As you can see, I'm super-duper. So, did you enjoy it?"

It's just like the time Miley pretended she was going to blow Joe up.

Joe...

"Huh...? So sure enough, you don't remember... That's perfectly fine, though! I'm your Floor Master this time! Hello!" He smiled creepily.

"Floor Master, you say...?" Keiji said.

"Yep! I waited for 5 hours in that coffin! It's so cruel of you guys to keep me in suspense! Now now, gather closer to me! Heeheehee... You too, Shin... Come on."

I glared at him, as Shin wrapped his arm around one of mine, hiding behind me and burying his head into my shoulder.

The real Sou smiled at us, "And you, Alice... my murderer."

"As I thought... You're the real Sou Hiyori...!!"

"There's no time. I need to introduce you... To the dolls who will be supporting you!"

"Ah! So I was right..."

"Yes, yes. Well done, Miss Y/n."

The dolls in the coffins all came to life and stood up.

"Ahaha, I'll introduce you. They're known as the Dummies. They're the tragic victims who died before they could meet anyone..."

"The people connected by the Red Thread of Fate are pairs for this game! Huh? We seem to have an uneven number...well Shin, Y/n, I guess you're stuck together!"

~*~

"Bwahaha... Good to meet you. ...I'm Kurumada." The blue-haired man smiled at me and Shin.

"...yeah."

"Same here." Shin had come out from behind me now, but now, he had his hand around my waist, pulling me into his side.

I put my hand on top of the one of my waist, lacing our fingers together.

Everyone else was getting introduced to their partners.

~*~

"How nice! Everyone looks like they'll get along!
Well, lastly... I'll introduce myself too. I'm a poor doll killed by the murderer Alice Yabusame, Sou Hiyori!"

No one said anything, so he continued.

"Of course... Sou Hiyori is a name of the past to me now... Seeing as Shin used it with such care. I'm not going to just claim that name now!"

I felt Shin tense at the mention of his own name.

"Hey, Shin... It was a pity about Kanna..." Sou continued to provoke him.

"...Shut up." Shin growled.

"You've got such a wonderful look on your face now...Ahaha..."

"I don't care about you. You're just an enemy."

"...I see you've grown. Anyway, it'll be inconvenient without a nickname. Hey, miss Y/n. You act as a representative and give me a new name!"

Shin tensed more as Sou started talking to me.

Input name...

"JoeMama69(;... That's a good name. You sure you want to name me that?"

Yes

"Thanks. I'm glad to get such a wonderful name!"

~*~

"So..what are you making us do?" Keiji asked.

"A hunting game! You can use any method! Shooting, stabbing, striking, strangling, anything goes! It should be a piece of cake for you guys who've killed a bunch of people, albeit indirectly!"

"Who exactly do we...?"

"Your target is Keiji Shinogi... nooot! Did I make your heart skip a beat, miss Sara?! Obviously that's a joke! I wouldn't make you kill your allies!"

"Your target is me! I won't say it twice! Now begins the Sub-Game, the Murderer Game! ...I'm looking forward to the finest of bloodlust."

~*~

_____________________________________
979 words

A/n I think this is by far the shortest chapter..however it was only an introduction to chapter 3 off the game so I don't think it matter all that much...Btw Kokichi fanfic out