Surprise

You wake up a little earlier than usual this morning to get ready for school cause Bakugo was coming to pick you up and take you to school. So far the people that knew of your new relationship was mina, your parents, and your aunt. You got ready and waited for him to arrive. "You waiting for your boyfriend" your aunt asks as she comes to wave you goodbye to school. "Yeah" you say blushing, "I cant wait to meet him" your aunt says excitedly. "One second i left something up stairs if he comes call me down" you say running up to your room. You grab your homework page and head back downstairs to see your aunt talking to bakugo who seems the calmest hes ever been. "Ah! there she is! Have a good day at school y/n" your aunt says to you hugging you a goodbye. "Ready to go?" bakugo asks, "yep!" you squeak out.

You to make it to school talking the whole way there and continue to talk as you make it to class. you notice everyone is staring at you and him which causes you to get nervous and stop talking. "Whats up dollface" bakugo asks turning to you. "Everyones looking at us, its making me nervous" you say shyly. "tch, its ok dont worry about them here" bakugo says holding out his hand which you take and continue walking to class. "Oh gosh, Im nervous for class today, I feel like mina already told everyone" you say facepalming, "It doesnt matter, as long as those extras know your taken is all I care about" he says smirking. He opens the door still holding your hand and everyone just looks at the two of you. "Hey y/n!" mina says coming over to you, she sees you holding hands and squeals. "Oh my gosh!!!! I still cant believe your finally together!" she squeals making everyone stare in shock and yell, "What?!". Everyone then started asking questions and saying they were glad it finally happened. You just stood there blushing like crazy and getting a little uncomfortable with all the questions people were yelling at you. "Oi extras stop! your scaring her" Bakugo suddenly yells making everyone stop and apologize. "Sorry y/n, i forgot you get anxious with lots of people talking to you my bad" momo says bowing her head. "Its ok, dont worry" you say with a faint smile. You let go of Bakugos hand and head to your desk waiting for class to start.

It was a normal class we just discussed how everyone's internships were and what they learned. It was now time for gym class and we had to do a rescue training where we had to race to meet all might first to save him. The first group went up and..Hold up dekus controlling his quirk?! you thought watching him in awe seeing he finally has some control over that powerful quirk of his. Bakugo then went up and you were in his group. You have quiet a small body so it was easy to move around the city and using your crystals to get on top of buildings. In the end Bakugo won in that group by just using his explosions to make it all the way to all might. "Good job bakugo" you say smiling. "tch, it was nothing" he says ruffling your hair. "Hey!" you say trying to get his hand off your head, you hear a faint 'aww' and look to see all your classmates and even all might looking at you two. Your face goes red and you look away from embarrassment. Gym ended so you went and got changed and headed to lunch.

Bakugo was waiting outside of the girls bathroom for you so when you came out he ruffled your hair again letting you know he was there, "hey! I just fixed this" you say pouting jokingly. "I know, lets go" he says grabbing your hand and walking to the cafeteria. Lunch was normal you talked with Mina and everyone but Bakugo just stayed quiet looking at you with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Bakugos blushing!" Kirishima yells out suddenly making bakugo angry, "No im not you da*m extra!" hey yells back making you giggle. "whatever you say bro, you totally were" kirishima says snickering. Mina all of a sudden sighs obnoxiously, "Man I need a boyfriend, your so lucky y/n" she says looking at you, "dont worry Mina youll find someone your literally gorgeous" you say with a smile. "Ah! y/n your so cute i love you" mina says laughing.

Bakugos pov~

I watch y/n as she talks with pinky and weird hair, Gosh I cant get over that smile. "Bakugos blushing!" weird hair shouts all of a sudden making me realize I was blushing from looking at her. "No Im not you da*m extra!" I hear y/n giggle making my heart soften again. "Whatever you say bro, you totally were" weird hair says laughing. 'tch' i say ignoring him and looking back at y/n.

Your pov~

Lunch ends and me and Bakugo walk to our last period that we luckily also have together. As we go to enter the classroom we hear a shout, "Hey Bakugo, wait up" we both turn to see...ASUNA!? you look up at Bakugo who just looks annoyed. "Bakugo what are you doing with this loser, come hang out with me" she says trying to flirt. "No" he says sternly clearly annoyed. "Y/n what did you do to Bakugo?! You must be controlling him to make him be around you" she yells at you with and angry look on her face. You surprise her and you start giggling and Bakugo laughs. "She didnt do anything you da*m extra, I choose to be around her cause shes my girlfriend" Bakugo says annoyed. You look up at her a little scared now on what she was gonna do. "Y/n you lied to him?! Everyone knew except him you were a cheater!" she yells with an evil look in her eyes. "I-Im not a cheater, I like bakugo this is my first relationship..." you say looking down sad and a little angry shes trying to spread lies. "Oi, dollface lets just go to class" Bakugo says walking away and you follow him. "I-I swear Im not a cheater shes been spreading so many lies about me I dont know what to do" you say stopping looking up at him. "Ay, I know those are all lies and thats all that matters Ill always be on your side ok" bakugo says looking a little worried. He suddenly opens his arms so you can hug him which you did. "Thanks Bakugo, I hope she doesnt try ruining our relationship" you say into his chest. "dont worry dollface, I wont let her" he says and you seperate from the hug finally going to class.

Im gonna make Y/n know shes made a huge mistake Asuna thinks making her way into the classroom snickering

I know Asuna might seem a little cringy but these are some of bullying stories ive made up in my head from anxiety of what I think people think of me or will do to me so this is also a way to portray them and show they arent real if you know what I mean. Anyways hope you enjoyed! ~London