Adoption

A group of esteemed heroes gathered in the confines of the police station, engrossed in a discussion that revolved around an intriguing subject - a child.

"So... she fell through some sort of portal?" questioned All Might, the stalwart hero, his curiosity piqued.

Aizawa, known by his alias Eraserhead, was attempting to elucidate the situation to his fellow comrades, All Might and Thirteen. During their meticulously planned raid on a notorious local drug dealer they had been targeting for months, they unexpectedly encountered a young girl, approximately six or seven years old. However, the course of the raid did not unfold as expected...

Earlier that day...

The resounding chimes of the midnight hour resonated from the watch adorning Aizawa's wrist, signaling the commencement of their calculated assault. Swiftly, Eraserhead, his heroic alter ego, so to say, darted towards the back entrance of the building suspected to serve as the drug lord's operational hub. Yet, as he landed with precision and readiness, a startling revelation greeted him there—a materialization of an enigmatic rupture in the fabric of space itself, akin to a portal or wormhole, adjacent to the backdoor. He remained vigilant, cautiously considering the possibility of a quirk being the source of this phenomenon.

An intense silence enveloped the scene.

Then, a figure emerged from within the inky abyss.

Thud!

A young girl tumbled through the distorted void, her delicate form colliding with the unyielding ground, rendering her unconscious. Acting promptly, Eraserhead tenderly enshrouded the girl's body with his trusty scarf. In this world, appearances proved deceiving, irrespective of one's age or gender.

"Stay down, kiddo," he cautioned, even though the child lay motionless. Meanwhile, echoes of tumultuous screams reverberated from the building's interior—unfamiliar shrieks, distant and disconcerting, most probably from the gang members being raided.

"Well, they are enjoying themselves," commented Aizawa, his unwavering gaze fixed upon the child.

It seemed his team faced no difficulty in subduing the gang members. Eraserhead's primary responsibility was guarding the exit, preventing any attempts at escape and promptly taking care of stragglers.

"Tch!" exclaimed a peculiarly attired individual bursting forth from the door, confronted by a peculiar tableau. A young girl lay pinned to the ground by a man with an unmistakably gloomy countenance.

"Uhhhhh..."

"This is not what it seems," stammered the miscreant.

"Depraved scoundrel! I would never stoop so low! Fear not, little girl, for I shall be your savior!" bellowed the villain, his intentions muddled, as he lunged at the hero before him, completely forgetting that he should be escaping in this situation.

"Am I not the hero here?" Eraserhead sought to reason with the man who obstinately refused to comprehend, skillfully evading each attack.

"Keep dreaming, I say." the sarcasm dripped from the man's voice, his visage contorted with disdain, as he nonchalantly touched the ground. His manner of speech was......a bit grandeur, for a gang member.

"You know what? Let's just finish this." Aizawa declared, his scarf whirling menacingly towards the peculiar antagonist.

"Indeed, I concur," sneered the villain, promptly vanishing from sight as Eraserhead's scarf grazed his figure, leaving behind an afterimage of his peculiar moustache.

"My powers allows me to materialize behind someone with a concealed blade, for the sole purpose of assassination!" the odd-looking man reappeared, with a knife, positioned menacingly behind Mr. Aizawa.