Overhaul vs Greed

Y/n: It seems something is going on here, so i'll make this quick and just get to the point. Where's Eri?

Izuku: Y/n?!

Overhaul: More heroe- wait....no, if i remember correctly you're....

Y/n: Ah, right! Since i'm asking something from you, we should give proper introductions. Sin Archbishop of the witchcult, representing Greed. Y/n L/n

Sirius: And the Sin Archbishop of the witchcult, representing Wrath

Sirius: And the Sin Archbishop of the witchcult, representing Wrath. Sirius Romanee-Conti

 Sirius Romanee-Conti

Nighteye: Witchcult.....

Izuku: What are you doing here?!

Y/n: Is that really how you greet an old friend? We were classmates at school for a couple of months and you don't even ask how i'm doing? You know, i could be having a bad time, but you decide to ask the non-important questions?

Overhaul:....If i remember correctly, your the one i tried to find but.....somehow never could....

Y/n: Not even gonna introduce yourself? That's very rude you know? I clearly stated my name, but you don't state yours?

Overhaul: It doesn't matter....you said you want to know where Eri is?! If you also came here to steal Eri from me, then just die!

He launches an attack of spikes towards me.

Y/n: Wrath, dodge.

She jumps out of the way, while i just stay there waiting for the impact.

And when the spikes hit my body, they shatter like glass. Without me recieving any damage.

Overhaul: tsk! Right! Your the one with the damage nullification!

Y/n:....You really just attacked me because i asked a question?! Who taught you that kind of behaviour was acceptable?! Your violating my rights!

I swing my arm down in a vertical motion and one of Chisaki's arms goes flying.

Overhaul: Argh!!!

Suddenly, i get punched in the face and get sent flying into a wall. Again, there's no damage, but it does piss you off greatly. And the one who punched you was....Izuku Midoriya.