Chapter 4

(Hehe. BTS Dynamite. Their only fully English song.)

Keefe's POV

(The last chapter was Monday. This is Friday. Sorry for the time skip)

Today I went over to hang at Fitz house. We waited at the front for Biana, Fitz's sister. He is supposed to drive her home today. I see Biana and....Sophie!?!

"Hey Fitz." Biana says. "By the way, Sophie is coming home with us today, she is also sleeping over this weekend."

She left it at that and the two girls walked over to the car. 

"Fitzy!!!" I said in a sing song voice. "Come on! Let's go go go."

"Yesssssssss!!!" Fitz cheered. He did a happy dance! "I can get Sophie back using their sleepover. Keefe I think you need to sleepover. Imma need your help."

I followed him to the car. We got in and MAN! It was so awkward. In the back you can hear the girls whispering.

"Fitz you need to drop me off at my house." Sophie commanded.

"And. You have to wait. We are going to go in and pack. You two wait outside in the car. We will come back and you will drive us home." Biana declared.

We pulled up at Sophie's house. The girls ran in giggling. 

"Keefe! Now is the perfect time to plan. Okay. So I have to do something romantic. I'm thinking rose petals on the floor. Violin music playing in the background. Me standing in the middle with a promise ring. That's the plan got that Keefe."

"Hm. Oh yeah." I said miserably.

The girls got back into the car and we drove to Fitz's house.

HIIII!!!!

No A/N today. Hope you like. Thx for reading. Sorry didn't edit. What's gonna happen. hehe. Sorry for the really crappy chapter. Hopefully the one tomorrow will be better!

-Fifi