Chapter 86

Chapter 86- Dragon Vs Hunter

"So you're working at a café here in the city to make money and get home?" You asked Kyoshi as you were all bunkered down for the moment

"Yeah, I wonder if my parents are looking for me," She mumbled leaning on her palm and sighed sadly.
"Hey don't worry, I'm sure your parents are worried sick," She gave you a small smile, which you returned.
"Also, I just want to say that you're really nice, and I want to thank you for letting me stay around," You shrugged and put your arms around yourself.
"Eh, I can't let someone stay behind," You said as you got up to grab some paper to write down your plan.

"Hey (Y/N)? I don't mean to be rude, but how can you stand those people?" You look up at Kyoshi as you prepared your strategies.
"The only one who seems to tolerable are Tokoyami and you," She said, kinda shy as you thought for a moment, turning your head to see Bakugou and Mineta putting on their hero costume as Tokoyami watched over your kids with Dark Shadow. Endeavor is doing whatever.

"You want the truth?" Kyoshi nodded as you leaned closer.
"Truth is, I really care for them. Sure Kacchan and Endeavor needs to prove themselves, and Mineta really needs to prove himself, but other than that they aren't that bad," You paused for a moment.
"But they do make very bad decisions, and Kacchan made a huge one back then, but we're still working on that."

"And... I really love them. Not Mineta! He's got issues, but I feel a connection to them, my class and others. But right now," You stood up and held your hand to Kyoshi.
"We need to save the city and my friends from this ghost, so let's do it together," Kyoshi looked at you, before smiling and grabbing your hand. Bakugou watched on, growling at the touching you two made.

"Why is that mutt being so close to Lizard bastard?" He muttered to himself, Tokoyami noticing.
"While I appreciate the Calvary, I don't appreciate her being too fond with our queen," He glared at Kyoshi, who was just trying to vibe.
"Is Bakugou jealous?" Mineta teased. Sure he finds you hot, but he only sees you as a friend.
"Shut up pop off shit, or I'll feed you to those extras," Bakugou threatened.

"Enough you three, it does not matter who is close to who, right now we need focus on (Y- Rookie's plan," Endeavor interrupted them. They said nothing but walked away. Eri and Kota watched on.
"Should we tell them?" Eri asked.
"Nah, I like this," Kota grinned mischievously.
"Arlight you guys," You turned to them and rolled out a piece of paper.

"here's the plan,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Endeavor walked around the school, making your way to the Principle's office. You looked around and saw the coast is clear. Endeavor watched by as you looked through Dad Nezu's cabinets to find an outline to the school.
"Do you remember what the school looked like?" Endeavor shook his head, then heard a noise coming from Nezu's desk.