𝟶𝟹.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙾𝙲𝚃. 𝟷𝟿𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

Siyari finished setting up the station in her hair room and left it. She had a client coming in today.

She did a variety of things. Braids, lace fronts, sew ins, locs, dreads, and she even cut hair at times. She went to the men homes to cut their hair though because she didn't feel comfortable letting random men in her home or letting them know where she lived.

She heard knocks at the front door so she left the hall bathroom and walked to the front door. She opened the door and her client, Star, stood there smiling hard.

"Im so ready for you to slay my fucking hair. I've been waiting for you to be free for me." Star expressed, standing there. Siyari moved to the side and let Star in while chuckling a bit.

Already knowing where to go, Star made her way to the room and sat in the chair.

Star was a nice, genuine, and smart person but she fell in with the wrong crowd. She longed for attention and to fit in.

She did things she never even thought of to prove herself to people. She hated it but she got the attention she never got at home.

"So how you been?" Star asked Siyari that had just walked into the room.

"I've been the same. Just been staying in the house and shit, nun new." Siyari told her.

Star nodded in response. "Did you come with your hair already washed or do you want me to wash it for you?" w asked.

"I like when you wash it so I didn't wash it yet." Star answered. Siyari chuckled.

"Okay, come on." She said. They both left the room and made it to the hall bathroom. Siyari was in the mist of getting a sink installed in her hair room so she wouldn't have to always go to the bathroom.

Her dreams were slowly but sure coming to reality.

-

"You like it?" Siyari asked Star while Star stood in front of the mirror in the hair room.

"I'm in love. This color is so cute on me. Thank you girl." She happily said.

"You're welcome, let me record it so I can post on my instagram." Siyari said.

"Okay."

Siyari took out her phone and began recording Star. Once she got done recording she posted it to instagram.

-
@𝘀𝗶.𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗶

𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗶

@𝘀𝗶.𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗶 frontal sew-in on @𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹.𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿😍. book with me, i do any and everything ❤️.
posted 10 seconds ago
-

"Ima hook my homegirl up with you, she'll love you." Star said. Siyari chuckled.

Star paid Siyari and left. Siyari walked to her room and cut on her TV finding something to watch.

Today was a calm day for her. She didn't have to deal with her aunty or brother's bullshit. Her phone was on DND and she had put their messages on DND.

She had another appointment but that was later on today around 5. It was 2 now.

Siyari cut her TV back off deciding to just go to sleep and dream.

Dream about how she wanted her life to be, how it would be if she was still with her parents, how it would be if she never met her aunty.

She cut on her music and let it blast throughout her apartment but not too loudly.

She laid down and closed her eyes. Another one of her happy places were her dreams. Anything she wanted to happen, happened in her dreams.

Sometimes the stuff that took place in her dreams just happened. She didn't always have control over her dreams, no one did.

-

I walked around on the beach just staring out into the beautiful sunset.

I placed the beach towel on the sand and sat down while lighting my blunt.

"I miss her, baby." I heard. I lifted my head up and looked around. I didn't see anyone but they sounded like the same people I seen at the river.

I never actually seen my parents. I don't remember how they look and there weren't any pictures of them around my aunty's house.

The last time I was around them was when i was 4.

I never met any of my other family members which I found strange and weird but Joy always told me and Brenard that they didn't want anything to do with us.

"I miss her too."

I looked around but couldn't see anyone. That bothered me because I wanted to see them. I wanted to speak to them. I wanted to be with them.

They continued to talk and I just listened. Their voices were soothing and calming, they could talk to me all day and I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Their voices could make you fall asleep. Im in my dream though so they can't make me fall asleep, i'm already sleep.

"We love you."

"I love y'all too."

-