Babysitting the God of Mischief

I had trouble writing this chapter >.< Anyways, I know this  might be short (not sure how many pages it'll be on here but its 7 on word) but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!

 This chapter has been edited as of July 30th, 2014.

**

         Despite me blocking the only exit, he tried to escape as soon as his eyes landed on tweezers. Good thing I was already expecting it. My grin never left my face, widening as a horrified expression formed on Loki's face. I will admit that he put up a good fight, trying to stop us, but he was no match for Sarah and I. Two against one. Of course we won.

         Sarah, Drew, and I were currently waiting in my guest room for Loki to step out of the shower. "What do you think his reaction will be like?" Sarah asked, curiously.

        "It's going to be hilarious. Drew, take your phone out." I told him. He had joined us shortly after Sarah and I finished giving Loki his makeover.

        I had a feeling Loki's reaction would be priceless and worth watching more than once. Much to my surprise, Drew showed interest in Loki, despite him being a villain and not a hero like his adored Captain America.

         I heard the sound of the shower shutting off followed by a scream. "WHAT IN THE..?"

       I bit my lip in anticipation to stop the grin that was threatening to form on my face just as the restroom door was thrown open. I stumbled, loosing my balance. I was stupid to lean against the bathroom door. The first thing I did was crash into Loki's bare chest. My eyes widened. I could feel the anger and shock radiating from him as his hands gripped my shoulders, pushing me away from him in a rough manner.

         Gaping up at him, I saw his eyes glaring daggers at me. I couldn't hold it in anymore. The laughter I was holding in escaped and was let out.

      "What have you done to my hair?" He demanded as he ran his hands through his now  strawberry blonde, damp hair, pushing me aside. He made sure there was distance between us as if my proximity would bring him more physical 'misfortune'. In my opinion, it actually looked really nice. It made his green eyes appear lighter.

           "Just a little something I like to call 'hair dye'." I shrugged nonchalantly. It really was no big deal. A lot of people are familiar with hair dye, even men. This is the twenty-first century.

           "YOU KILLED MY HAIR?" He screeched, green eyes widening and expression horrified. He ran his fingers through his hair once again. Then, he simply stared at his fingers, noticing how dumb his question had been (no doubt). "What am I even saying? Have you poisoned me with this so called 'hair dye'?"

            "It doesn't matter. You know what does matter, though? You being half naked in front of us. I've laid out clothes for you. We'll leave you be." I replied, watching him amusedly. I think I enjoyed the idea of him thinking I poisoned him.

            "I will not be ordered around by a mere mortal." Loki snapped, crossing his arms across his bare chest as he glared at me. I grabbed a pillow from my bed and threw it at him, hitting him in the face. His jaw tensed up and I could tell he was holding himself back from the fierce look in his eyes.