25: Bittersweet

Chapter 25: BittersweetApril

April

Bittersweet
1: something that is bittersweet
Especially: pleasure accompanied by suffering or regret

"I love you momma's baby" April lowly cooed as she looked down at a now sleeping Charlie. She was on diaper duty at the moment well finishing up anyway. "Sweet dreams" she said then carefully made her way out of the room trying not to wake her back up. Since Charlie had been teething they had been trying to let her be and get as much sleep as possible because once her gums started hurting that was it. Making her way down the hall back to her and Dave's bedroom she walked inside, closed the door behind her, made her way to her side of the bed, slipped out of her slippers, then climbed into bed and made her way straight over to Dave and cuddled into him sighing.

She was high key happy that he was home even if it was for only a month. She loved that he was out doing his thing and making bank but she was ready for him to come home and stay home. She missed going to sleep beside him, smelling the scent of his Dove men's body wash, cocoa butter, and weed blended perfectly together. She missed being in his warm embrace and feeling warm and safe. Sleep always came easy when he was home well if he wasn't the one disturbing her sleep. She loved the fact that their new journey had officially started and he was right by her side at the starting line. Home felt like home when he was near. It felt good knowing and feeling home right beside her instead of having to facetime and text and spend time a part.

April fell asleep with ease and yet another smile on her face but it didn't last long with the constant tapping against her lower back. She already knew what it was and knew that her man was indeed sleep but that handy dandy tool in his Ethika boxer briefs was wide awake and asking for some special attention. How could she ignore its plea? Who would she be if she ignored it? She wouldn't be April if she let that steel pipe hitting her back be. Licking her lips she slowly turned around in Dave's arms since he was spooning her and eased her way down the length of his body and bed until she was face to face with her attacker.

For a split second she thought about letting him be because she knew he was tired but she quickly changed her mind. He had woken her out of her sleep more times than she could count and now it was her turn. She couldn't do much with Aunt Flo still hanging around but like Papi said her mouth still worked. Easing her hand inside of his briefs she found exactly what she was looking for with ease. Shit she could find that steel pipe in any type of dark. April wrapped her hand around his hardened dick, eased it out of the dick opening of his briefs, and wrapped her lips around him without hesitation like she had been waiting for this very moment to happen. Her toes instantly curled feeling the warmth he provided her mouth as she slowly bobbed her head up and down and around his shaft making him squirm and moan in his sleep. She knew he'd be up and woke in 2.5 seconds and looking down at her ready to pounce but nope today he was the only one getting some play. Removing her hand from around his dick she placed it on his thigh and went to work sucking him in as her cheeks hallowed around him feeling his veins bulge in her mouth.