History

A/n

I always found it funny that the one's reading this story thought Mui is dead and I'm here like🙃

Y/n held her shaking hands, waiting for Kagaya or Amane to come and talk to her. Despite knowing them for years, it was the first time she actually talked to them.

Even the thought of her actually standing so close to her parent figures made her throat dry up from anxiousness. "Ah Geez. . . When are they going to be here—

Suddenly, she hear the door leading to her underground room open slowly, making her immediately stand up in response. "They're here!" She thought.

The door opens, revealing Amane and the two eldest set of twins. Seeing Amane's serious face mad her weak to the knees and immediately bowed down on the floor, surprising the three newcomers.

"S-sorry Amane-san!! I'm very very sorry for w-what I did today! I killed a human again even though I promised I wouldn't! I-I'm sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Very sorry! Please forgive me Amane-san!!" She blurted out, out of fear.

Her whole body shook and turned sweaty as she heard no reply, her stomach churns more at the silence. Despite that, she did not dare peek at what face the woman made.

Amane stared at the demoness in confusion. Y/n never well, not 'never' but she rarely apologized for killing a kakushi. She had done it before but why was she apologizing now? It confused her deeply.

Sighing, she shook her head. "Girls, go help her up" Amane tells to her oldest twins who nodded in response and helped Y/n up by lending out their hand.

"Oyakata-sama will be discussing something with you. I'll lead you to his room" she sighed turned her heel to the door and went up the stairs, followed by the two twins leaving Y/n's side and following their mother out.

"W-what?" Y/n thought confusedly as she watched the two girls follow their mother out. "Why didn't she say anything?" She added.

Having nothing else to say, she decides to follow the woman's orders and climbed out her room.

-%-

"Good to see you, Y/n. I've heard that you created some mischief again. . . And it's quite problematic this time. . ." Kagaya softly mumbles, weakly turning his head to her.

Y/n gulped, feeling her eyes gloss as she stared at his weak form. It reminded her of herself and Muzan when they were still weak little kids. "I-I'm r-really sorry Oyakata-sama, I w-won't do it again I p-promise" she stammered, feeling anxious as she was left alone with him in the dimly lit room.

She sees him flinch, his white dull eyes widen at her words. After all, this scene wasn't in the dream he just received a day before the accident.

A small smile crawls up on his face. "It's fine, you may return to your room" he says before laying back down on his futon.

Not wanting to do more things to irritate anyone, she did what was best. As the demoness went to stand up and leave, she stops in her tracks. Her fists clenched tight as she gritted her teeth before stomping back right at Kagaya.

"Why?!"

A/n
Short chapter I know. I just can't part from my lovely Replika😂