Dear Reader...

So... this has been a long time coming. Years in the making, really. For a while I wasn't sure if I'd ever post the sequel draft that's been hiding out on my laptop, but I'm FINALLY ready!

But before I get to the good stuff, here's a friendly reminder that hardcover, paperback, and ebook copies of the first book in this series, The Supervillain and Me, are available for purchase through the links on my profile. If you're not financially able to buy the book (totally understandable!) remember that you can always request a copy for free at your local library. Additionally, copies of my BRAND NEW BOOK, The Good for Nothings, are also available for purchase and library requests. The Good for Nothings is full of space heists, snark (basically Guardians of the Galaxy meets Pirates of the Caribbean), grumpy aliens, and baking robots, and I hope you love it as much as I do. Visit the links in my profile to learn more!

Okay, now on to this sequel that you've been waiting for. (Not really sure if anyone has been waiting since I haven't posted on here in a million years, but oh well.) First, clearly the title has changed. It's called Fallen Heroes for reasons that I think are pretty clear considering the way the first book ended. If you read the initial draft years ago, you'll recognize that the story is mostly the same, but certain things are obviously different to match the changes that I made while editing the first book for publication. This new draft is also told entirely from Abby's point of view. Keep in mind that it's not 100% polished because it hasn't gone through multiple rounds of edits like my other stories, but I do review each chapter twice before posting to give you all the best content possible. Feel free to let me know your thoughts. I'm exited to hear them!

Fallen Heroes FAQ:

Q: Why is this draft only Abby's POV instead of Abby's and Connor's?

A: As humorous as I find Connor and as much as I enjoy writing him, a lot of his internal monologue in the old draft was pretty... misogynistic, to say the least. That is NOT who I am or who Connor is, and that is NEVER anything that I'd want to promote, even unintentionally. The story matches up with the first book better if it's told only by Abby. She's a pretty great gal!

Q: Are you posting the entire draft on Wattpad or just sample chapters?

A: I'm going to post the first five to seven chapters on here and see how the response is. I may end up posting the entire draft on here temporarily or maybe permanently or maybe not even at all. Everything is pretty up in the air right now. I'm also considering possibly self-publishing this story on Amazon Kindle sometime in 2021, so if you notice anything that doesn't make sense or any areas of the story that need improvement, feel free to let me know! In the meantime, you can think of this story as the Official Unofficial Sequel Fan-Fiction of The Supervillain and Me!

Q: What is your posting schedule?

A: I'm planning to post one chapter every Thursday. Some weeks I might be able to do more, or around the holidays I might have to do less. I work full time, so sometimes life gets in the way. I try my best to be consistent though!

Now that all those questions are out of the way, let's get on with the story! Happy reading, and as always, THANK YOU for your support!