Author's Note-Please Read

Hey guys! I've been a writer on Wattpad for a while now,  but recently fell in love with fanfictions, so I have switched to the dark side ;) Please read below for disclaimers and a brief overview of what to expect from me.

**This fanfic WILL have adult themes, such as explicit language, sexual encounters, violence, mental health struggles, etc... So please do not read if that is something you're uncomfortable with. However, I will do my best to provide TW/NSFW on the chapters that I see fit for a warning.

**I also WILL NOT be following a strict timeline for specific events he did in real life in this story. I want it have it's own take... because well, it's fiction after all. The album, tour, vacation, etc will be a mere guideline but ultimately the story is just a story. And the Harry depicted is a CHARACTER, so there will be traits that don't always align with the man we all love.

**As a disclaimer, I do not claim any of the songs used in this story as my own. All credit goes to the artists, producers and songwriters. Credits will be given, where they're due. However, there are 2 or 3 that are mine, and they will be noted if I decide to use them in the plotline. 

**Anything that may resemble other fanfics is by pure coincidence. There are a ton of them out there that have a lot have similar details when it comes to Harry's lyrics/album/tour. This story has been planned out for a long time, and anything I've come across that I felt was too similar, I was sure to change to make this story as original as possible.

So, comment with kindness :) 

I love interacting with readers and taking advice on plotlines because my goal is to make you happy. I do have specific plans but if there are things you want to see, I try my best to put it in there as long as it doesn't change too much of the storyline.

If you enjoy my story, please follow, vote, comment and add to your reading list to receive update notifications. Your interactions are what make a story thrive on this platform. :)

I will still be a fulltime writer on my normal page, so please understand I have 3 books in the works. Be patient with me.

All my love <3

PS: I also have a slight obsession with gifs

PS: I also have a slight obsession with gifs... So expect a lot of them. ;)