Chapter eighty five

A/n: Alright I feel like the plot's finally moving along

TW: cannibalism, guns, blood, and tik tok.

"Mom?" Virgil asked over the phone anxiously, "you've been gone for two weeks, you were supposed to only be gone for one, are-are you okay? Did something happen?"

"Oh, baby, i'm perfectly fine, it's just, I have so many siblings!" She exclaimed excitedly, "I cannot believe my family..how do you kids say it? Trolled? Yes, trolled me. I genuinely thought my sister was dead!"

"Well I doubt you would've came over if they said "hey I think it's time for a 16 year late family reunion" Virgil smirked.

Lucia smiled, "yes, I know, it's kind of sad. I see the little ones as more of how i'd see my own children than actually siblings. It's weird. I've never had a relationship with any of them."

"How many are there?" Virgil asked.

"Hmm..one two three four...seven!" She counted.

"Seven sibling?!" Virgil began to count his blessings.

He tugged at his hoodie strings nervously. "I won't have to meet any of them anytime soon, right?" He asked, gnawing at his lip.

"Oh, Virgil you don't have to do anything you don't want to. But it's good to build stable relationships with your family. You never know when you'll need a shoulder to fall back on"

"I'm pretty sure the saying is 'shoulder to cry on'"

"...Whatever!" She smiled.

"Nothing against your family, though..i'd like to meet them! ...Someday. How old are your siblings?"

"They're all very young aside from Julia Amelia and Victoria." She went on, explaining all all of the ages.

"Wait so you're telling me I have a two year old Uncle? Heck no, let's just call him cousin for now"

Virgil's anxieties were calmed when he found that most of them were all younger than him. Younger children were better than people his age. But..Victoria. She was his age. And there was a middle schooler—girls his age weren't usually very nice. And middle schoolers...

Well, they're middle schoolers.

Lucia giggled, "alright sweetie. Well, I have to go. By the way i've showed everybody pictures of you and they can't wait to meet you. Mom says you're cute"

"Oh god, a grandma- are they like what everybody says they are? Cookies being forced down your throat every two seconds, no one's safe from the Christmas sweaters-"

"Calm down Virgil, she's not that old. Bye now, I should be home by the end of the week, see you!"

"Bye Mom!"

Lucia hung up, and Remus just stared at him, "did you seriously just call your mom in the middle of this game-"

"Remus that was your dare, you bet that he wouldn't be able to talk over the phone because there are people around, but he did, so stop being a sore loser and lick that mannequin!"

Remus smirked, walking over to one.

"Hey Janus, Virgil, meet Jimmy" Remus introduced 'Jimmy.' One of the better looking mannequins.

"He's always hard, but he's embarrassed about it" Remus chuckled, "ever see a mannequin get a blow job? Well you're in for a treat, I tell you."

He got to work within seconds, and they somehow managed to escape the mall cop.

————————————————————

Lucia sat down on a couch next to her family as they had civil conversations.

"HEY THAT'S MY COLORING BOOK!" Cecelia cried, snatching it from her younger brother, Jeremiah.

"Cecelia don't be so rough, he's only two years old!" Lucia exclaimed gently, "how about you find the pages that you don't like very much and let him color those?" She questioned.

"Oh, Okay! Thanks!" Cecelia exclaimed, showing Jeremiah pages that she couldn't care less about.

Cecelia grabbed her mom's phone, "I wanna make a tik tok!"

"Oh god, if you bust out the renegade again I will smite you! Do something up to date like the WAP-"

"Wait what's that?" Lucia asked in confusion.

"You have a lot to learn"

Thirty minutes later Lucia had tik tok down loaded and was learning how to do the savage challenge.

"I'm a savage(Yeah) classy, bougie, ratchet, sassy, moody, nasty-"

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!?" Amelia screamed running up to Lucia, ripping off her 'gangsta' backwards cap.

"Amelia! We were going to teach her the WAP next!" Cecelia wined with Olivia.

"You're too young to possibly know what that means" Victoria commented from the couch, scrolling through tumblr.

"I'll look it up real fast-"

"No!" Victoria gasped, "you'll- wait you can't even read"

She pouted.

"Well we're teaching Lucia how to be a VSCO girl then! Hydroflaskskskskskskskssksksk!"

Lucia rocked Isaiah in her arms, rolling her eyes, listening to the argument in the background. The baby's big, brown eyes pierced into her heart, and she held him just a little closer.

————————————————————

"Andrew, we've been here for weeks!" Raegan complained.

"Hush, woman!" He whispered lowly. "Do you hear that?" He asked.

"Hear what?"

"Dinner" he smirked.

She smiled too.

There was a hiker wandering about the woods where they were. He knocked on the door, and Andrew opened it.

"Hey can I have directions? Do you kno-"

BANG BANG BANG

The hiker's bright smile quickly changed into a dazed frown as he collapsed on the ground, dead by the looks of it.

"Do you prefer your human baked or raw?"

"I prefer them smoked on a grill, slightly salted, but i'll eat them however we can"

"Well this place doesn't have any power or anything, so let's cook it over a fire. Get that charred taste" he suggested.

"Oooh~ lovely" she smiled.

"This is a skinny one so we don't have to worry too much about the fat. Also, in case people start questioning the gunshots, I have a fake deer carcus, just spray something nasty smelling on it, put some blood on there, everybody's fooled."

"I love a man whose clever" Raegan smiled.