Chapter 19

Nico had obviously forgot to exit the cabin the same way he had entered it, because people started to crowd around him. Oops?

First was Poseidon to interrogate him. "Did you see my son? Well of course you did. How was he?" He rambled. Nico's demigod ADHD mind quickly drifted away from the begging-for-information Poseidon.

He was brought back into the land of the living by the curious stares of his fellow demigods. He had completely no idea what they had just said. Oh well. Just answer with whatever you think you know. "I don't know" out came the answer.

And then Nico went to his cabin.

Hayley's P.O.V

It was a curse.

A curse that Order had did to him while he was captured.

I knew because Percy had told me. He said that the curse caused him to have a flashback, including all the pain, about what Order did and what it proved whenever he tried to care for someone else. Except for me, of course. Since when have I followed the rules?

I went to the Hades' cabin. Finding it was actually quite simple. It just had to be black and emo-looking.

I figured that if Percy wanted to try and open up to Nico, he had to be a good friend.

Knocking thrice on the cabin door, I waited silently for somebody to come to the door. As expected, Nico came to the door, his hair ruffled. He obviously hadn't expected me, of all people, to come to his cabin. "Hey, can I come in?" I asked, feeling slightly uncomfortable as he was looking at me like I was an alien-- which I'm not, contradicting certain statements. "I want to tell you about Percy." Upon hearing the last line, he immediately nodded.

I sat on his bed and we sat in an awkward silence. I mean, that's okay with me, since Percy tends to ignore everybody a little bit. But Nico looked highly uncomfortable. "So, Percy?" He asked. Oh. Right. Damn short term memory.

"Right... So just now, Percy had that little eye-colour-changing thing?" When he nodded, I continued,"He got that when he was captured by Order, our enemy. As you know, he is the son of Chaos, and Chaos and Order have a huge feud, which unfortunately ended up with him as a pawn. He was obviously just meant to be tortured-- as in beaten, that stuff. But then Order saw his dark memories..." He looked scared stiff, but gestured for me to continue. "And when we rescued him years later, Order had put a curse that could only be reversed by he himself. Sadistic old man, he is." Adding the last part in efforts to calm Nico. I mean, I had never told this to anybody that wasn't in our team, it was natural I was scared/nervous. I told him to not relate whatever I had just told him to anybody. Not even his precious Thalia.

--------------

Suddenly, the cabin door slammed open. "Nico! Nico! There's a meeting at the Big House. All Chaos' people are invited too," and the camper scampered away. Pfft. Rude campers.

A/N EEK! *HIDES BEHIND HAGRID AND BOB*

Hello fellow readers! So long story short: there's been lots of homework and I procrastinate a lot. Oops? Anyways, yay for me! There are so many reads! 15.6k! OMG! *squeals like a dying seal* Thank you so much for reading! muah! love you guys!

So here's the chapter. Next one coming soon... (ohmigods i sound like a newsreporter that says stuff like"more new coming to you later") But I'm serious! I've already planned what I wanted to write!