Don't You Hurt Him

(L'manburg is being threatened by an unknown source and Tommy wants to keep Tubbo safe.)

---------------------------------------------------------

"Tommy!" I heard someone cry, I turned around to see a running Tubbo coming towards me.

"Tubbo! What-" I was cut off by him crashing into my chest. I stumbled back from the impact but then wrapped my arms around him.

"Wilbur send me to find you. Something is happening and I don't..." He spoke, worry and panic laced in his voice.

"Alright, okay. First, deep breath. Second, where's Will?"

"The office."

I let go of Tubbo and we ran to the office. Through the day seemed peaceful, it had felt off from the moment I woke up this morning. We ran into the office to find Will, pacing back and forth.

"Will, what the hell is going on?" I asked.

"Tommy, something has happened. At some point today, we're gonna be attacked. I need you to be ready." He told me.

"Okay, um." I had to think for a moment.

"Here, come inside. Tubbo, please stay here." Will said.

I looked at Tubbo, who gave me a reassuring smile. I return it and went inside Will's office.

"It's not safe here, Tommy. You need to get Tubbo out of here." He said.

"What? No. He's staying here. He's a better fighter than I am. He needs to be here." I defended him.

"Tommy, please don't argue with me. We don't have the time. Take him to Dream, Sapnap, and George. They're waiting for him." And without another word, he left.

I stood there for a moment, thought after thought coming through my mind. One of them was "What the fuck is he on about?" I sighed, running a hand through my hair. I walked out of the office and over to Tubbo.

"Hey, come on. We need to go somewhere." I told him.

He happily followed along beside me. We made it to the community house where Dream, Sapnap, and George all stood on the roof. Crossbows and swords laid at their sides. I had Tubbo get behind me, I don't trust them for a second.

"Hey fellows." They looked up. Dream jumped off the roof, landing front of me.

"Hey Tommy. Where's Tubbo?" He asked.

I used my arms to guide him out from behind me so Dream could see. He had his arms hugged to his chest, he didn't like what was happening. Dream held out his hand for Tubbo to shake. He took it.

"Say your goodbye and we'll take him inside. We'll keep him safe." He reassured me.

Tubbo looked at me, "Tommy, what is going on? Where are they taking me?"

"You're gonna stay with Dream and them guys for a bit. Okay?" I told him.

"But, I wanna stay with you and Wilbur. I don't wanna be here." He told me.

"I know, and if I could do something about it I would, but my hands are tied."

Tears crept up in his eyes as he threw his arms around me. I did the same, hugging him tightly. He buried his head in my neck.

"Please don't leave me, Tommy." He mumbled.

"I'm so sorry, Tubbo." I kissed his forehead. "Dream, can you take him?"

Dream nodded, wrapping his arms around Tubbo and pulled him away from me. Tubbo tried to kick and fight his way out of his grip but Dream was much stronger.

"Tommy! No! Let me go!" Tubbo screamed.

Sapnap and George jumped of the roof to help Dream.

"Go Tommy! We got him!" George yelled.

I turned around and ran as fast as I could. I could hear his screams behind me. Hot tears ran down my face as I ran back to L'manburg. I'm so sorry Tubbo.

^^^^

It had been two days since I left Tubbo with the Dream Team. Two days of fighting. Two days of blood, sweat, and tears. But it was safe. I made my way to the community house. I knocked on the door, George opened it.

"Hey Tommy. Tubbo's downstairs, come in." He said, letting me in.

"Thanks again for taking care of him. I had no idea how bad it would've been if he was there." I said.

"No problem. We had a rocky start but he loosened up and had a great time." He lead me downstairs, walking in front of me.

"Dream, please give me the yellow marker." I heard a voice say.

"Nope, I own this one. Get your own."

"There's only one dingbat, give me it."

"Hey guys." George said.

"Hey George, who was at the door?"

"Oh, no one important." He stepped to side, so Tubbo could see me.

Tubbo screamed, getting up from the table he was sitting at. He ran over to me, crashing into my chest. I wrapped my arms around him, giggling. He snuggled into me, getting as close as possible.

"I missed you, Tommy." He mumbled against my chest.

"I missed you too." I kissed his hair, resting my chin on top of it.

We stood there for a minute before I let go. He had glitter on his face and his hands were covered in marker. I smiled at him, ruffling his hair.

"So, what were you working on with Dream?" I asked.

"We were coloring, wanna see?"

"Sure, Tubbo."

---------------------------------------------------------

Boo!

Did I scare you? I hope so, I've been practicing that.

Hello my loves and happy spooky week!

I hope your guys week has been well and you are staying healthy. I've had a rough week but once Friday hits, I'll be much better.

I loved reading your guys Halloween costume comments! They all sound amazing!

You guys wanna hear a story about my little sister? I hope it's yes, cause I'm gonna tell you anyway.

Last night, I was playing minecraft when my sister whose four had come in to tell me goodnight. She says, "What are you playing?" I told her, "Minecraft." And then she left. My mom came in and told me that my sister had said I was playing "mightycraft". And I couldn't.

Anyhoo, remember to take care of yourselves and I'll see you on Saturday for two Halloween specials!

-Lexi<3