Isekai's Heroes

Zeke watches the world fast forward with Lige to his side and then as the world keeps going forward a pop up surprises Zeke and he jumps a little but catches himself. He pauses the world and then starts to read the pop up,

[ A beast in your world have grown to be able to control other beast and is attempting to stage a wave on to a local village and destroy kill all life in its way.]

[ The beast is a unique being above all uniques and hold contempt to all and only wants to destroy everything.]

Zeke then thinks of what to do with the problem at hand he knows he will have to kill this beast or try to reason with it. As he thinks away then a of a sudden he has a great idea and then Summons Zivel and tells him to get his children and have each one of them blessed a being and let them slay the board as heroes. Zivel makes a wide smile and sees that it will cause mischief and he will see a large battle once again. Zeke then sends word to Tiamo and Waxer and will let them bless two beings as well.

When all the gods follow his orders and blessed a being of their choosing he then looks over to Lige and begins to whisper in her ear and has an stereotypical idea happen.

All around them in is blank room in that room is five beings each one different from the other, The first is a female hunter named Walsia she is a Hunter who can also use a cross bow and nature magic to her advantage. She was born in the town that worships the Goddess Sequoia, and she was raised as a hunter by her parents and when she reached 10 years old she was blessed by the goddess of nature her self.

The next being is a male Gigalon named Royford he was born to a family of miners and was raised in the city of Yulla and heard stories of the god Kiviku. He dreamed one day to be as strong as him and has train hard and honestly to reach his goal. He worked in the mines just like his parents and even defend it from bandits one day all by himself, after wards he was blessed by the god of earth and fire for his deeds.

The third being is a male Piber named Arti he was abandoned by his parents at an orphanage in the Deseret city of justice and was the only Piber there. He grew up fighting off bullies and protecting the weaker kids at the orphanage. His moment came when he reached adulthood and saved the town from a unique monster that was weak to ice magic. During that event he was blessed by Glacera for his bravery and power to help those in need.

The fourth is a female walker named Hanlio she grew up I then federations capital by her uncle when her parents died from disease. her uncle was the current grand Marshall and trained her in hand to hand combat personally, soon she discovered she had a knack for healing magic. With this she learned to fight and heal as she battles anything in her path. She was blessed by Waxer for her unwilling to surrender attitude.

The last one is a female Magistar named Dinaya who was raised in the city of Magic and was grand daughter to high Magnus the leading mage of all. She lived in the shadow of her grandmother for so long researching magic she found interesting such as space and time magic. She was blessed by Tiamo for standing up to her abusive father who has degraded her and her ways of magic saying she doesn't care to be the heir but to be free.

The five of them awake in the blank room and then look at each other trying to find answers to their questions on why are they here. As they all start to yell at one another a power feeling envelopes the room and they all look in the powers central direction and see lavender lights and aqua marine ones fluttering about. They look as if a borealis and the five are absorbed by the beautiful display of lights then emerging from those lights is a large floating woman. She had land brown hair and wide hips with a crown on many metals on her head and many metals around one of her eyes. She opens her eyes and the five know in a instances that she is a god and a powerful one at that.

The five look at the giant of a goddess and stay quite then she looks at each one of the five individually and the shows a beautiful smile. She then begins to speak to them in a voice that is soft but yet confident and powerful,

Lige ( Welcome mortals of the world I am Lige Goddess of Fate and Wife to the great one. I have you here for a purpose and will explain to you what is it. I know you have many questions so I will answer you in do time now your questions first.)

Hanlio ( You called yourself a goddess of fate but I know of such goddess and you also claim to be the wife to the great one. Now excuse me if Im not following you but how am I to believe you from you just stating it.)

Lige ( Oh you doubt me and my claim on who I am? Well I can understand and will show you proof I will call a friend here to prove my statement.)

The Lige snaps her fingers and a large gate ways appears but it has the appearance of a gate and out of it walks a large being. Hanlio looks at the figure and her eyes go wide and she falls to the ground right away bowing in the presence of her god and he starts to speak,

Waxer ( What is it I can do for you great goddess?)

Lige ( One of your blessed children is doubting my words as a goddess and being his wife.)

Waxer ( Child of mine do not dare doubt the great goddesses words again if you do ill revoke my blessing and curse your blood line if you do so.)

Hanlio nods her head rapidly as Waxer goes back thought the gate as it disappears and the other look at the girl and understand the goddess is infant of them. Lige manages to get Hanlio to stand back up and then starts to speak again to the five, 

Lige ( Now with that settled I will tell you the reason for why you have been summoned to this room by me and the purpose. The reason you are all here is to help save life as we know it, the races of this world are being targeted by monsters who have risen to a powerful level and have formed a hierarchy.)

Walsia ( Why are monsters starting to form armies this has never been heard before?)

Dinaya ( Yeah it should be impossible for monsters to work together and even if they do they should be too dumb to agree on leadership.)

Lige ( The monsters are forming a army and their leader is a unique one who is smarter than most beings, and its goal is to kill all races and conquer the continent. But to stop this monster and its army the gods have chosen champions to handle the army and its king. You five are those champions and will be the heroes of the continent.)

Hearing her words the five look at each other and talk about how are they gonna stop an army as five beings. They start to question the goddesses choice in them saying they are just regular kids who don't know how to defeat an army. Lige then stops them from talking and then speaks some more,

Lige ( You believe you can do nothing but that is false you all need to work together and fight on of course it is not for free. The gods have already blessed you with their protection and in due time they will gift you weapons when you need them. There will be more who will help you on your quest and aid you in your battles but you must keep your faith and stay loyal to your allies. Then you will be ready to take on the king of monsters and save the races.)

The five once again look at her again and feel nervous at her quest for them but then five orbs fly out of her body and then goes in their bodies. Then they all feel power in their bodies and are glowing  a different color each. When the lights stop they see they are a bit different each their eyes now a gold in them and their power has increased five fold. They also have extra abilities now that give them advantages.

Lige ( Each of you have been gifted several abilities that will help you in these future battles if you accept this quest you will help purge this evil that attacks are world. Now please tell me what is your choices?)

Zeke watches the scene from the screen in his throne room and feels like he is hitting every Isekai troupe in the book and his inner ween is happy at the site. That all five accept the quest and are brought down to the surface by Lige in a field near a village close to the upcoming battles. He watches the five talk about details and who is who and their jobs.